Television TV Show Thread

I'm late to the party, but I've only started watching The Sopranos within the last few weeks. Currently on Season 4.

I've obviously known about it for years but just never got round to watching it.

What do you think so far? Awesome show.

What do you think so far? Awesome show.

Upon rewatch of breaking bad I find the sopranos is better. I used to have the other opinion. Tony Soprano is a better character than Walter White.

Currently watching Lock and Key.

Odd show but good so far. I like the concepts, very novel overall.

The mod who was in the movie IT as Georgie is throwing me off a bit.

Anyone else see it yet? No spoilers but thoughts?
I may check it out; let know how it goes.

can anyone guess which actress this is?

xmfHhbS.png

Started Frontier... meh so far, watchable but Not feeling it as much as I did with Godless.

We’ll see.
tumblr_ozzh0mmPqv1qgfbkmo2_500.gifv

Looked pretty meh. Jason mamoa shouldn't really be the lead in anything imo.

watching current seasons of better call saul and homeland

on season 2 of westworld

Killing Eve is back.

don't know if anyone else watches it, but it's one of my favorite shows in progress. good, impactful (pun intended) first episode of the season.

Killing Eve is back.

don't know if anyone else watches it, but it's one of my favorite shows in progress. good, impactful (pun intended) first episode of the season.
If I could write a character, holy fuck she is fun.
That, and Mr In Between in the lockdown, and I have pretty much laid in bed watching TV for a month. She is brilliant.

Mr Inbetween though holy shit.

Tell me off if already posted but what are thoughts on Devs?

@22k

final Devs episode.

great show that IMO stuck the landing. i'll post more specifics when i know you've seen it. i'd love to see more tv from Alex Garland but i think that was a good ending for Devs.

Tell me off if already posted but what are thoughts on Devs?
for me, although i loved Sonoya Mizuno in Maniac, i think she was the weak spot in an otherwise great show. i don't think she brought the show down or anything and it was a fantastic ride, but i think she was asked to do a lot as an actor in her first lead role and i don't think she was always successful.

the show as a whole, though, was great and i loved it.

for me, although i loved Sonoya Mizuno in Maniac, i think she was the weak spot in an otherwise great show. i don't think she brought the show down or anything and it was a fantastic ride, but i think she was asked to do a lot as an actor in her first lead role and i don't think she was always successful.

the show as a whole, though, was great and i loved it.
I'm only 3 episodes in, really dislike the slow speech, eerie music and slow moving camera angles but I find it really intriuging.

Back