Television TV Show Thread

Is Sexy Beast on Paramount+ Showtime worth watching?
That one's a total head-scratcher for me too

I liked the original movie with Ben Kingsley, but what even is a spin-off TV show without his character in it?

If people aren't call their platonic guy friends "my girl" 50x times I'm leaving

This show is at the top of my list for TV this year! Can hardly wait for April 11th!!!
The only shitty thing about Fallout will be them dropping the whole first season, crushing it in a day or two, then have to wait an eternity for the second season. No way it doesn't get renewed.

Not a fan of the female protagonist take on it (only because the vault dweller has always been a male) so I am really hoping it's more like "Prey" than the female version of "Ghostbusters".

Also, didn't have much else to watch, so I started on "The Night Agent". I actually didn't mind it, but as far as seasons go, it would be better off one and done.

The only shitty thing about Fallout will be them dropping the whole first season, crushing it in a day or two, then have to wait an eternity for the second season. No way it doesn't get renewed.

Not a fan of the female protagonist take on it (only because the vault dweller has always been a male) so I am really hoping it's more like "Prey" than the female version of "Ghostbusters".

Ah yeah, the long wait for the next season!! Agree that it will feel like an eternity until we get more. lol!

I have hope with this cast. The female lead is a pretty good young actress. I only know her from Yellowjackets on Showtime and she played that role very well. But also, Walter Goggins is always fantastic in his roles, so I am sure he will kill it as the Ghoul.

The Walking Dead with the return of Rick Grimes and Michonne is acutalllyyyyyyyyyyyyy pretty damn good.
Much better writing, good characters, and none of the bad acting, melodramatic sappiness from the main show.

It's not perfect...there are still some logical leaps that you just have to go with. But overall, well acted and interesting.

The Walking Dead with the return of Rick Grimes and Michonne is acutalllyyyyyyyyyyyyy pretty damn good.
Much better writing, good characters, and none of the bad acting, melodramatic sappiness from the main show.

It's not perfect...there are still some logical leaps that you just have to go with. But overall, well acted and interesting.
It feels like it was originally gonna be a movie but then they stretched it out to a series.
Dead City was good. The Daryl in Paris one sucked.

It feels like it was originally gonna be a movie but then they stretched it out to a series.
I could see that. I think it works well as a series though since it's just 6 episodes. 3 episodes in and there hasn't been any filler thus far.
I thought Daryl in Paris was alright--especially when put up against the other Walking Dead stuff. It was far more watchable than the past few years of TWD and most of the garbage that was Fear the Walking Dead.

I could see that. I think it works well as a series though since it's just 6 episodes. 3 episodes in and there hasn't been any filler thus far.
I thought Daryl in Paris was alright--especially when put up against the other Walking Dead stuff. It was far more watchable than the past few years of TWD and most of the garbage that was Fear the Walking Dead.

I actually liked Daryl's show. The scenery was nice and it was shot well.

The One's Who Live is pretty good as well. Did you guys check out the other TWD show with the teens and Omaha, The World Beyond? That one is a huge part to the overall narrative of The One's Who Live. My wife didn't care to watch that one, so I had to fill her in on the big events that happened on that show and how it relates to this one.

The World Beyond was awful except for the CRM stuff.

I actually liked Daryl's show. The scenery was nice and it was shot well.

The One's Who Live is pretty good as well. Did you guys check out the other TWD show with the teens and Omaha, The World Beyond? That one is a huge part to the overall narrative of The One's Who Live. My wife didn't care to watch that one, so I had to fill her in on the big events that happened on that show and how it relates to this one.
Yeah, it wasn't perfect, but I felt like Daryl's show was a pretty unique story in the zombie genre, as well as visually well done.

I never heard of 'The World Beyond'. Maybe i'll give an episode a shot to see if i find it worth watching.

Anybody here watching The Ones Who Live, Walking Dead spinoff? How is it? Edit: I just read above lol, nevermind

I watched that Lioness show on Paramount Plus, its solid, worth the watch. I'd give it a 7.5/10, maybe an 8.

Well it "only" took until the end of S2 but Master Chief is finally on Installation 04 in Halo. I'm not sure how I feel yet about them already introducing the Flood though.

Back