Television TV Show Thread

Been watching a lot British crime/investigation type jams - Broadchurch, Unforgotten, Shetland and the first season of Luther.

Now starting The Deuce which I'm liking a lot.

Tried to watch the first episode of The Nest with my wife on Saturday . . . seemed pretty slow at times. Is it worth sticking with?

Jesus what a ride.

So sad it's over.

RIP Dave, you alien fucker.

Magnificent finale and that final scene was tense but oh so satisfying. Top tier show from the beginning to the end.

Anyone watch the Skinwalker ranch cluster? Looks like a bunch of fabricated bs but watchable if you love commercials.

Anyone watch the Skinwalker ranch cluster? Looks like a bunch of fabricated bs but watchable if you love commercials.

I watched season 1 . . . have season 2 on the DVR, but can't decide if I want to watch it.

Can anyone explain to me how Narcos was so good and Narcos: Mexico is so bad?

Official Trailer for Starz's Wrestling Drama HEELS Starring Stephen Amell, Alexander Ludwig; Premieres Aug. 15th

My 14 year old niece has been staying with me because both of her parents suck right now. She’s been binging Flash so I’m watching with her when I’m home in the evenings and at night. Not a bad little teenie show. I like it well enough (she LOVES it)

Back