Television TV Show Thread

I just keep watching the same TV shows over and over because there is nothing new for the past year. I have seen the office, brooklyn 99, parks and rec, and the walking dead about 20 times each.........

stranger things i have only seen like 10 times.

I just keep watching the same TV shows over and over because there is nothing new for the past year. I have seen the office, brooklyn 99, parks and rec, and the walking dead about 20 times each.........

I don't know if it's something for you, but you can also watch
My Name is Earl. I watch it every 2 years.

Official Trailer for M.O.D.O.K. Animated Series; Premieres May 21 on Hulu

An egomaniacal super villain struggles to maintain control of his evil organization after it is bought by a multinational tech company, all while juggling the needs of his demanding family. Watch Marvel’s M.O.D.O.K May 21, only on Hulu.

<DontBelieve1>

just finished watching snowfall. currently watching the current seasons of city on a hill, line of duty and falcon and winter soldier. i heard cobra kai is also coming back at the end of this year

i tried to watch a few min of that show last year and couldnt get into it. maybe ill have to give it another shot. i think it was the accents lol
You and I have quite similar tastes and I love it. So give it another bash.

Shadow and Bone first episode was pretty good. It takes a while to absorb all the information but the worldbuilding is pretty nice. The actors are well cast and their characters are very engaging.

Sounds like I need to start The Nevers and Zero Zero Zero . . . also planning to go back through Arrested Development.

Shadow and Bone first episode was pretty good. It takes a while to absorb all the information but the worldbuilding is pretty nice. The actors are well cast and their characters are very engaging.
Is this a once a week show, or can I binge it?

It's a Netflix show, so binge away.

Even though all the episodes of the season are now available, I'm still treating it as a once per week and watch one episode per week. (j/k)
Between this and Disenchantment I may have to re up Netflix for a month. It looks like a young adult thing, but it does not star teenagers, and I am a giant fantasy dork, so should be fun.

I watch almost everything Marvel, I even started Helstrom recently, but Modok will be a skip for me dawg

First two episodes of The Nevers was decent. Reminded me of a Victorian-era X-Men. I love the two leading ladies. Another great casting by Whedon & co. of relatively unknown actresses. I like the other supporting actors/characters - Olivia Williams, Ben Chaplin and Pip Torrens. Was surprised to learn that Augustus was actor Tom Riley because he looked so different (and handsomer) in Da Vinci's Demons.

Just started watching this and commented the exact same thought. Quite enjoyable so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back