TV Show Thread ('MacGyver' Pilot Ordered; 'Training Day' Sequel; Megan Fox Joins 'New Girl')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the Opening Credits for Horror Comedy SCREAM QUEENS

156c0vn.jpg

The girls of Kappa House are dying for new pledges. Scream Queens is a new killer comedy-horror series from Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan, the Emmy- and Golden Globe Award-winning executive producers of Glee and American Horror Story. Part black comedy, part slasher flick, Scream Queens is a modern take on the classic whodunit, in which every character has a motive for murder

I like the Scream Queens intro, it's pretty catchy.

Netflix Renews Pablo Escobar Drama NARCOS for a 2nd Season

Narcos-Boyd-Holbrook-Dragonlord.jpg

Netflix's original scripted programming hot streak continues. The streaming service has renewed Pablo Escobar drama Narcos for a second season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

The drama stars Wagner Moura as Escobar and tells the story of the Medellin Cartel, once the world's most ambitious and violent trafficking organization. Adam Fierro (The Shield) will take over as showrunner for Chris Brancato (Hannibal), who oversaw the freshman series and departed to board ABC's now-midseason biblical drama Of Kings and Prophets.

With production in Colombia wrapped on season one, Brancato will continue to be credited as a co-creator on Narcos. The series had been ramping up its writers room back in April in anticipation of an expected second-season renewal. Fierro will exec produce alongside Jose Padilha and Eric Newman.

Although the creative team originally envisioned Narcos as a movie, producers told reporters in July at the Television Critics Association's summer press tour that they realized it worked better as an ongoing series. "When you get into the complexities of the drug world, of the characters,

Watch the First Full Trailer for ARROW Season 4

You can finally see Diggle's new Magneto/Juggernaut costume for season 3. Clearly they're trying to cash in on Triphammer's (from Powers) popularity.

First Trailer for Marvel's AGENTS OF SHIELD Season 3

At the end, the Inhuman Lash makes an appearance.

Last edited:
It's weird to hear Skye introduce herself as Daisy.

Also, I saw an interview with FitzSimmons' actors and they are actually exactly like season one FitzSimmons IRL. They finish each other's sentences and shit.

Lastly, I'm at a loss as to wtf is happening on Dominion. I'm just fucking lost.

It's weird to hear Skye introduce herself as Daisy.

Also, I saw an interview with FitzSimmons' actors and they are actually exactly like season one FitzSimmons IRL. They finish each other's sentences and shit.

Lastly, I'm at a loss as to wtf is happening on Dominion. I'm just fucking lost.

Episode was a bit of a mess. I'm still trying understand the whole point of those flashbacks, didn't learn anything from it.

Episode was a bit of a mess. I'm still trying understand the whole point of those flashbacks, didn't learn anything from it.

Shivani Ghai wanted to show off her acting range? She was probably bored playing the super confident femme fatale.

I wonder if the Shannara Chronicles will be worth a watch. Trailer doesn't give me high expectations though.

King of the Nerds cancelled.

I watched the first season and left it so pissed that I just couldn't watch anymore. They start the season talking about how nerds are not about popularity contests, then they end the show with a fucking popularity contest.

Not to mention the challenges were often retarded.

How on Earth is Extant still airing?

I forced myself through the first couple of episodes and it should have been called Excrement.

6nt5hk.jpg

I made it to the first season's finale, but it was a struggle.

The only thing that kept me going was seeing Halle Berry in skin tight jumpsuits.

I watched the first season and left it so pissed that I just couldn't watch anymore. They start the season talking about how nerds are not about popularity contests, then they end the show with a fucking popularity contest.

Not to mention the challenges were often retarded.

I liked it honestly. And I uh . . . have those two nerd songs they made on my iPod lol. Listen to them every now n then when I'm feeling goofy n hyper.

Never made it to the other 2 seasons tho bc I suck at following tv shows. So not that sad to see it go.

How was the first season? Looks like my type of show but I've never seen it.

Netflix Renews Pablo Escobar Drama NARCOS for a 2nd Season

Narcos-Boyd-Holbrook-Dragonlord.jpg

Netflix's original scripted programming hot streak continues. The streaming service has renewed Pablo Escobar drama Narcos for a second season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

The drama stars Wagner Moura as Escobar and tells the story of the Medellin Cartel, once the world's most ambitious and violent trafficking organization. Adam Fierro (The Shield) will take over as showrunner for Chris Brancato (Hannibal), who oversaw the freshman series and departed to board ABC's now-midseason biblical drama Of Kings and Prophets.

With production in Colombia wrapped on season one, Brancato will continue to be credited as a co-creator on Narcos. The series had been ramping up its writers room back in April in anticipation of an expected second-season renewal. Fierro will exec produce alongside Jose Padilha and Eric Newman.

Although the creative team originally envisioned Narcos as a movie, producers told reporters in July at the Television Critics Association's summer press tour that they realized it worked better as an ongoing series. "When you get into the complexities of the drug world, of the characters,

So I decided to check out some random show on my Netflix list, and it fell on Friends with Benefits. (NOT the Ashton Kutcher movie)

It's a so-so sitcom, but goddamn, there's this light skinned black/Indian/biracial/whatever actress on there that's the cutest fucking thing I've ever seen, Jessica Lucas.

And because I'm a giver....
72319388aa4796f2b204c85c3b98ab9c_large.jpeg

tumblr_mlxls2amNT1rjtt9yo1_1280.jpg

jessica-lucas4.jpg

JessicaLucas121314.jpg

jessica-lucas1.jpg

death_panels.gif

So I decided to check out some random show on my Netflix list, and it fell on Friends with Benefits. (NOT the Ashton Kutcher movie)

It's a so-so sitcom, but goddamn, there's this light skinned black/Indian/biracial/whatever actress on there that's the cutest fucking thing I've ever seen, Jessica Lucas.

And because I'm a giver....
72319388aa4796f2b204c85c3b98ab9c_large.jpeg

tumblr_mlxls2amNT1rjtt9yo1_1280.jpg

jessica-lucas4.jpg

JessicaLucas121314.jpg

jessica-lucas1.jpg

death_panels.gif

I'm a fan of Jessica Lucas also. She didn't leave an impression on me the first time I saw her in Cloverfield but I found her to be very attractive in the films and TV shows I've seen her since then.

Since you're watching Gotham already, Jessica's going to play Tigress in season 2.

Since you're watching Gotham already, Jessica's going to play Tigress in season 2.

I wasn't planning on continuing Gotham, actually. It just didn't blow me away like Daredevil or Agent Carter, or have scattered awesome moments like AoS.

The only thing that kept me going as long as I did was Alfred, Gordon's actor, and Morena Baccarin. I might reconsider if it means more Jessica Lucas, though.

Gotham4.jpg

Jessica Lucas is hot, i'd definitely consider watching Gotham just to see her in this outfit.

THE LAST SHIP season 2 finale.

Nice to see the season end on a high note. The cliffhanger at the end wasn't really that great and they didn't really foreshadow what's going to happen in the next season but it's for the best as the writers don't pin themselves in a corner.

Again, if you need a recent action thriller series to binge watch, I recommend The Last Ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back