Tv Shooter was a victim of Liberalism according to Rush Limbaugh

Yeah, all the history, combined with the way Limbaugh views Thomas (a personal friend) is what made my post the pointed wisecrack that it was.

I'll admit to being lost. Is it pointed at Rush or at the people pointing at Rush or pointed at both but on different levels?

.....................current system of government Dems and Reps greed caused this due to stock market control and manipulation thus man feels money is their defining purpose. When gone they are hectic and restless. America needs to change a whole lot before anything gets better.

Limbaugh is a moron. He unfortunately is on the radio station I listen to in the morning, so now and again when I get in my car in the afternoon, he is on. So about every six months or so I hear some of his drivel. A week or so back he takes an Obama sound bite and chops it up and calls everything a lie and uses really theatrical language and gestures to "drive the point home." So I am thinking, "okay lets hear how it is all lies and whatnot?" He got done with his "performance" and says, I am sorry folks got to go to commercial. So I wait because surely he is going to defend his statements after the commercial, nope goes right on to talking about something else.

It is sickening to think there are however many million people, not only listening to the guy, but waiting in line to buy subscriptions to his website and whatever other nonsense he is selling. How someone from the left has not pounced on his whole children's book thing is beyond me.

Limbaugh is a moron. He unfortunately is on the radio station I listen to in the morning, so now and again when I get in my car in the afternoon, he is on. So about every six months or so I hear some of his drivel. A week or so back he takes an Obama sound bite and chops it up and calls everything a lie and uses really theatrical language and gestures to "drive the point home." So I am thinking, "okay lets hear how it is all lies and whatnot?" He got done with his "performance" and says, I am sorry folks got to go to commercial. So I wait because surely he is going to defend his statements after the commercial, nope goes right on to talking about something else.

It is sickening to think there are however many million people, not only listening to the guy, but waiting in line to buy subscriptions to his website and whatever other nonsense he is selling. How someone from the left has not pounced on his whole children's book thing is beyond me.

I dont blame him. Guys like him and Glenn Beck has made millions of these people. I have been waiting on Glenn beck since 12th of June 2013 when he said his network will break news from a whistleblower that is going to take down the entire power structure. The Republican/Democratic and several congress men would be going down. It was going to be the biggest whistleblowing the country has ever seen. I am still waiting

I'll admit to being lost. Is it pointed at Rush or at the people pointing at Rush or pointed at both but on different levels?

Rush. If we assume, as did the poster I replied to, that Rush sees professional black people and jumps to the conclusion that they're AA hires. Because in that case his BFF Thomas would be an exception. Jesus...

What are Ann Coulter's thoughts on this issue?

Someone can look good on paper and have a good interview then end up being bat shit crazy.

I have see them like that where I work.

So he basically admits he has no facts or information related to why the guy lost previous jobs, assumes it was over incompetence, and then proceeds to continue to add guesses as facts to fit a made-up narrative. And a victim-complex is now a liberal thing? I could see why people with less money would be more likely to be in a position to get or feel screwed by the system and poorer people tend to be liberal but making it a liberal thing is a huge stretch at best.

Rush is a clown. I don't know how people take him seriously. It is almost like he plays a game where he sees how far he can move the line and still have people take him seriously. If I was on the right, I would find half the shit he says to be patronizing and insulting because it is absolutely geared towards the lowest common denominator type of voter. It is the kind of rhetoric that is meant for people like Cletus on The Simpsons. It would be like if you are trying to have a serious discussion and Jerry Springer shows up with his flashing U-S-A sign expecting you to want to join in.

And of course Rush doesn't even talk about the biggest issues in the story. That the past run-ins were race-related and that the guy didn't just go postal, he clearly had mental health issues that were exasperated by the ongoing stress of the situation and the media sensationalizing shit to create divisions for money. But since that is Rush's specialty, I can see why he avoided it.

So he basically admits he has no facts or information related to why the guy lost previous jobs, assumes it was over incompetence, and then proceeds to continue to add guesses as facts to fit a made-up narrative. And a victim-complex is now a liberal thing? I could see why people with less money would be more likely to be in a position to get or feel screwed by the system and poorer people tend to be liberal but making it a liberal thing is a huge stretch at best.

Rush is a clown. I don't know how people take him seriously. It is almost like he plays a game where he sees how far he can move the line and still have people take him seriously. If I was on the right, I would find half the shit he says to be patronizing and insulting because it is absolutely geared towards the lowest common denominator type of voter. It is the kind of rhetoric that is meant for people like Cletus on The Simpsons. It would be like if you are trying to have a serious discussion and Jerry Springer shows up with his flashing U-S-A sign expecting you to want to join in.

And of course Rush doesn't even talk about the biggest issues in the story. That the past run-ins were race-related and that the guy didn't just go postal, he clearly had mental health issues that were exasperated by the ongoing stress of the situation and the media sensationalizing shit to create divisions for money. But since that is Rush's specialty, I can see why he avoided it.

Rush isn't stupid. I don't think there is anyone on Sherdog 1/10 as successful as Rush. He's #1 in his field of talk radio.

Rush isn't stupid. I don't think there is anyone on Sherdog 1/10 as successful as Rush. He's #1 in his field of talk radio.

"Successful"
"Stupid"
and
"Says intelligent/true things"

are all quite different.

Limbaugh aside, what I don't get is how each group becomes indignant when they are disparaged, but they are quick to disparage the other right back, often in the same conversation.

I see this in religion as well as politics so often that I can't help but wonder if it's just a game both sides enjoy, since the obvious answer to being offended is to not offend, putting aside the notion of prisoner's dilemma.

Apparently there is no such thing as a legitimately qualified black person. All of their success is due to affirmative action.

If you read this forum long enough, you'll come to realize that there are people here who honestly believe that if you're black that you can just walk outside and be inundated with job and college admission offers.

I don't understand why conservative talk radio does so well. Half of the Top 10 radio shows in the USA are neocon bullhorns...spewing shit like this. 13.5m listeners a week to hear this drivel from some hypocritical washed up junkie.

This post was so awesome and summed this up so perfectly I don't even know what to say, I wanna say /thread but that's not enough

Honey Boo Boo is the most successful child TV star of this era of entertainment.

So, clearly she's a beacon of intelligence, smarter than anyone here. Has anyone on Sherdog ever had a reality TV show? No? Checkmate.

Last edited:

I didn't question his intelligence or his success. I think from a business standpoint it is smart to tailor his show how he does as he obviously targets a particular type of listener who is very receptive to his message. The message however is one that appeals to the lowest common denominator. He basically says things extremists on the far right want to hear.

Watch this racist Limbaugh propose his own immigration laws in this video.

[Yt]ZHPm_TEQ0PA[/MEDIA]

How can this guy still be on the radio?

That is just bat-shit crazy. He seems to forget we are all basically immigrants. Someone has to invest 40,000x the amount of minimum wage to become a citizen? Where did he even pull that number from? And they shouldn't have basic constitutional rights like freedom of speech if they disagree with something the government is doing?

And he isn't even talking illegal immigration obviously or anybody doing anything illegal, but is saying anyone who becomes a citizen here that was born elsewhere should have very restricted rights? That's as Un-American as it gets yet ironically he is appealing to the crowd most likely to consider themselves "real Americans". Just sad that someone makes a living spewing that kind of hate.

Back