Tv Shooter was a victim of Liberalism according to Rush Limbaugh

I don't understand why conservative talk radio does so well. Half of the Top 10 radio shows in the USA are neocon bullhorns...spewing shit like this. 13.5m listeners a week to hear this drivel from some hypocritical washed up junkie.

That's not very kind to say about Maharushie.

Just curious, dose anyone in this thread actually have an argument against what Rush said? All I'm reading is a bunch of insults to the man personally and no one daring to actually address what he said, let alone try to refute it.

If a refutation exists, it should be easy for you to articulate it without all the unnecessary insults. If you're unable to refute what Rush said, carry on with the insults then.

The TV shooter was a victim of being a mentally unstable psychopath. To make any political connection to the incident is a clown move by a clown pandering to an audience of clowns. Sorry, but the insult was needed to make the point. Happy Sunday to ya.

Lol, reminds me of the scene from Bulworth, when Warren Beatty is confronted by Black voters who are sick of the Democratic Party not making good on campaign promises,

"Isn't it obvious?! You've got half your kids out of work and the other half in jail. Do you see any Democratic doing anything about that? Certainly not me! What are you gonna do - vote Republican? Come on, you're not gonna vote Republican. Let's call a spade a spade here":icon_twis

Ha! It's the truth. The Democratic party is the new master. Highly ironic.

limbaugh has a point to a certain extent. but not for the reason he's giving. i think liberalism put him in that position, but it seems that the guy couldn't cope with his incompetence and eventual firing, and instead placed the blame on racism to avoid taking responsibility.

Just curious, dose anyone in this thread actually have an argument against what Rush said? All I'm reading is a bunch of insults to the man personally and no one daring to actually address what he said, let alone try to refute it.

If a refutation exists, it should be easy for you to articulate it without all the unnecessary insults. If you're unable to refute what Rush said, carry on with the insults then.

Yeah, its pretty simple actually. Where is the proof that this guy was an Affirmative Action hire? If there is no proof then he's just talking out of his ass (something he's quite good at).

I don't understand why conservative talk radio does so well. Half of the Top 10 radio shows in the USA are neocon bullhorns...spewing shit like this. 13.5m listeners a week to hear this drivel from some hypocritical washed up junkie.

its because the talk radio audience is much older than the national average. Their ranks swell with conservative retirees that have nothing to do all day but complain about how "this is not the America I grew up in."

The choir enjoys preaching.

Yeah, its pretty simple actually. Where is the proof that this guy was an Affirmative Action hire? If there is no proof then he's just talking out of his ass (something he's quite good at).

proof? A black man with a good job. How did he get it if it wasnt Affirmative Action? Its up to him to prove it wasnt Affirmative Action, until he does that we know the answer. Thats pretty much conservatives view on the subject

Apparently there is no such thing as a legitimately qualified black person. All of their success is due to affirmative action.

Please explain how you "refute" a fantasy scenario that has no evidence presented in favor of it.

What's sad is that a lot of ignorant people are going to believe him.

lol at the white Sharpton.

Sean-Miller-Funny.jpg

I think the refutation is pretty straightforward.

1) There was nothing presented that indicated the man was fired for journalistic incompetence and not interpersonal failings.

2) There was nothing presented that indicated the man was an affirmative action, or quota, hire.

3) There's no logical reason to believe that affirmative action hires go crazy and shoot people when they get fired.

I like Rush, my mom is a big fan of his, but he frequently just pulls these theories out of his ass because he has an audience that wants to believe this stuff, true or not. As my mom has said - you listen to Rush because you're not interested in the other viewpoints.

Last edited:
Clarence Thomas is the lone exception.

I thought most people (at the time) considered him a quota hire to replace Thurgood Marshall. People certainly haven't treated him like they think he's qualified to do his job. They generally paint him as a lapdog to Scalia, as if it's impossible that he and Scalia might share similar viewpoints without one being led by the other. And I think he gets this treatment from Dem's and Republicans alike.

The TV shooter was a victim of being a mentally unstable psychopath. To make any political connection to the incident is a clown move by a clown pandering to an audience of clowns.

I agree. Just wish more of those on the left side of the aisle had been able to treat the Dylann Roof killings the same way.

I think it's pretty clear how much differently the Virginia shooting would be playing across the nation if Vester had been white and had shot two former African American co-workers. While adding in his fax to the news, "You want a race war? Bring it!"

I thought most people (at the time) considered him a quota hire to replace Thurgood Marshall. People certainly haven't treated him like they think he's qualified to do his job. They generally paint him as a lapdog to Scalia, as if it's impossible that he and Scalia might share similar viewpoints without one being led by the other. And I think he gets this treatment from Dem's and Republicans alike.

Yeah, all the history, combined with the way Limbaugh views Thomas (a personal friend) is what made my post the pointed wisecrack that it was.

I don't see why you guys cannot comprehend what he is saying... If you lower standards for person X for job Y to get the job, and then person X cannot do the job, person X gets fired. He is saying its not person X's fault for getting hired then fired, its actually the institution which allows him to be hired when he is under-qualified by the standards of the profession. I don't like this guy personally but just because he's a moron doesn't mean he's wrong about everything. Even a moron can look at his watch and tell you the time of day..

It's Rush Limbaugh. He's automatically wrong about everything here in the Warroom.

Back