Turn Sherdoggers into south park

@One MMA Fan and Rey

one-mma-fan-south-park-png.864207

Attachments

• one mma fan south park.png
    one mma fan south park.png
    526.6 KB · Views: 59
Awesome :D

I'm guessing you have an afro cut out ready to go when needed?

I've had "jackonfire afro.png" for years brah. I need to re-do it a little better. I save almost everything. I remember your old AV. It may have been the same girl but, from memory her head was on the ground or something.

Haha I like it, good job BWR and thanks. :D

Yer welcome mate. The prices of computer parts seem to be dropping some. :D

I've had "jackonfire afro.png" for years brah. I need to re-do it a little better. I save almost everything. I remember your old AV. It may have been the same girl but, from memory her head was on the ground or something.

Yer welcome mate. The prices of computer parts seem to be dropping some. :D
Do me! haha

Do me! haha

Is this you brah? Even if it is do you have another pic I should use? Any South Park scene you can think of?

edit: If you can get me a side view pic of your head, I have an idea.
edit: Actually the back of your head would be more important. I could fudge it and find someone who has a similar back of their head. (I've done it before in my shoops :D)

Ron%20Jhun.jpg

Last edited:
lobobwrcartmanfart2-gif.865193

Can you Feel it Comin in the Air T'night.... Oh @bigwaverider

Hahaha. How did you do the fart scent going over the face? Good work bro. And where did you get that Mir? I don't think I have seen that one.

Awww you had the chance to make the ship into the PRIDE Headquarters when Dana bought PRIDE

Buh, buh, buh, I liked Pride. MMA was at it's best when Pride, WEC, as well as the UFC were all going on.

Hahaha. How did you do the fart scent going over the face? Good work bro. And where did you get that Mir? I don't think I have seen that one.

Buh, buh, buh, I liked Pride. MMA was at it's best when Pride, WEC, as well as the UFC were all going on.

I took a smoke gif (I have a couple with transparent backgrounds) and overlayed it, Think I tinted it a lil too.

I think I made that one running his face thru a comic me app or some shit long ago.

I took a smoke gif (I have a couple with transparent backgrounds) and overlayed it, Think I tinted it a lil too.

I think I made that one running his face thru a comic me app or some shit long ago.

Nice. I always use "black screen" videos, generally on Screen Mode, for smoke. Dont use green screen for that if you can help it. I used this one in the @Kung Fu Kowboy gif. Sometimes you have to use Levels to darken the mid tones so they dont show up. That comic app did a great job. Can you tell me the name of it? Thanks for making that Mir gif... even though you farted in his face :p

Back