• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Turkey is Angry that the Massacre of 1,500,000 Armenians is Finally Being Recognized a "Genocide"

No I don't speak Armenian at all. Just said I don't understand and need a translator. Never been there either.

Oh cool, I had a feeling when you said tarkmanich, never heard of that word before.

Are you that intellectually poor, that you don't realize that I'm pointing out that many of the people who are trying to smear Cenk Uyger don't really have solid moral stances for human lives and human values? They are hating on him because they disagree with him and because he speaks the truth against the politics they support. So they act like they care about the Armenian Genocide, in order to try smearing him.

But if they put an actual effort into finding out the truth, they would realize that Cenk grew significantly as a person. Growing as a person is something that the haters in their intellectual tininess are hardly able to do, since they lack the moral strength, intellectual curiosity and heart for truth.

To answer your question, I am someone who has no history linked to the mentioned genocides whatsoever. So I'm someone who is able to see it from a neutral perspective and therefore am able to judge things as they actually are, while defending the falsely accused.

I'm "intellectually poor" if I didn't infer all this from the 2 or 3 sentences you sniped in this thread? Gimme a break. You called me a hypocritical denier (denier of what? You still haven't answered that) but you claim to be defending the falsely accused. Note that I didn't say anything about Cenk itt, but you still labeled me some sort of denier. Will you defend me from yourself? I agree with you that Cenk has grown as a person, especially his waistline.

Anyway back to the OP.

The genocide did happen, if it didn't us Armenians wouldn't be spread out al around the world like the Jews. My great grand mother had to flee Erzurum because a lot of her brothers died fighting when the genocide occurred, she had a big family, all 17 died there, she was the only female. She escaped to Uzbekistan where later she met my grandfather who was from Yerevan. That is why I wasn't born in my ancestral land, but instead in a Muslim country. One day hopefully we will get our land back, even though I would just settle for Mt. Ararat if I'm being realistic, I'm sure many Armenians would agree. Our current problem is t Turkey, but it's sister country Azerbaijan which mutilates our soldiers whenever they catch them. Thankfully we took some of our land back which Stalin gifted to Azeris back when while being outnumbered and outgunned.

I'm "intellectually poor" if I didn't infer all this from the 2 or 3 sentences you sniped in this thread? Gimme a break. You called me a hypocritical denier (denier of what? You still haven't answered that) but you claim to be defending the falsely accused. Note that I didn't say anything about Cenk itt, but you still labeled me some sort of denier. Will you defend me from yourself? I agree with you that Cenk has grown as a person, especially his waistline.

Did the early European settlers and early "Americans" commit acts of genocide on Native Americans?

Last edited:
Did the early European settlers and early "Americans" commit acts of genocide on Native Americans?

Sure. There's some dispute on whether it counts as an official genocide, and admittedly I'm not an expert. But to me it sure seems like a genocide was committed in the country in which I live, which is Canada. So wtf does this have to do with the Armenian Genocide I wonder? Is there some kind of contest?

Sure. There's some dispute on whether it counts as an official genocide, and admittedly I'm not an expert. But to me it sure seems like a genocide was committed in the country in which I live, which is Canada. So wtf does this have to do with the Armenian Genocide I wonder? Is there some kind of contest?

It's not a contest, but it matters significantly if people are using the topic of genocide only to further their political views, or if people are actually concerned about human values. So a discussion about it should not be ignorantly dismissed.

It's not a contest, but it matters significantly if people are using the topic of genocide only to further their political views, or if people are actually concerned about human values. So a discussion about it should not be ignorantly dismissed.

How about when people use the topic of genocide to white knight some smug Youtube pundit? Lmao

Wow, the CIA propaganda machine works fast doesn't it? Trying to spread lies about the glorious Turkish homeland I see.

Now that I think about it aren't you one of (((them)))? Ah of course, ((((((((((((((((((((((their))))))))))))))) fingerprints are always behind such insidious propaganda. But the Turkish people have rejected your globalist ploys and have chosen Erdogan, the man who runs Turkey for Turks(and sometimes Kurds, conditions may apply)!
Didn't you know? Erdogan is one of (((((them))))).

I understand how things like this and the holocaust happen in an abstract, intellectual way. But, I really don't understand it. How can so many people take part in atrocities like this? It really sours my outlook on humanity even further when I dwell on issues like this. Fuck Turkey, btw.
U.S. politicians sent hundreds of thousands of Americans to die in a war of choice based on one retarded theory. We dropped atomic weapons on civilian populations. Just keep going back in history and the shit just keeps getting worse.

I just defended him for being a victim of character assassination.

And you exploited the death and suffering of millions of Natives to do so. For shame. All to stick up for a self-righteous blowhard. What I don't get is, if character assassination is such a bad thing, why were you so quick to put a hit out on mine? I mean you called me a hypocritical denier, while declining to say what my hypocrisy was or what exactly it was that I denied. It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but my advice to you would be to not get too emotionally invested in Youtube pundits - especially an obnoxious douche like Chunk.

And you exploited the death and suffering of millions of Natives to do so. For shame. All to stick up for a self-righteous blowhard. What I don't get is, if character assassination is such a bad thing, why were you so quick to put a hit out on mine? I mean you called me a hypocritical denier, while declining to say what my hypocrisy was or what exactly it was that I denied. It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but my advice to you would be to not get too emotionally invested in Youtube pundits - especially an obnoxious douche like Chunk.

Of all the people to defend... Defend Maher, defend Morgan, hell, defend Don Lemon. But Cenk?!

With that dishonest reach, I hope that you can settle your emotional pain. You're the one who jumped the gun, and I defended myself.

Did you guys know that until cenk was 26 he was actually a conservative? As far the massacre, it's very sad! Take this opportunity to reflect and don't be a hack by using this as a attack. If any one can link me the cenk genocide denial I will watch and make my mind. It's just weird because his CO host is Armenian.

Rescinding Daily Pennsylvanian Article

In TYTBlog by David KollerApril 22, 2016

Today, I rescind the statements I made in my Daily Pennsylvanian article from 1991 entitled, “Historical Fact of Falsehood? When I wrote that piece, I was a 21 year-old kid, who had a lot of opinions that I have since changed. Back then I had many political positions that were not well researched. For example, back in those days I held a pro-war rally for the Persian Gulf War. Anyone who knows me now knows that I am a very different person today.

I also rescind the statements I made in a letter to the editor I wrote in 1999 on the same issue. Back then I had a very different perspective and there were many things that I did not give due weight. On this issue, I should have been far, far more respectful of so many people who had lost family members. Their pain is heart-wrenching and should be acknowledged by all.

My mistake at the time was confusing myself for a scholar of history, which I most certainly am not. I don’t want to make the same mistake again, so I am going to refrain from commenting on the topic of the Armenian Genocide, which I do not know nearly enough about.

Thank you for being patient with me on this issue, though I might not have always merited it.

Cenk Uygur

https://tytnetwork.com/2016/04/22/rescinding-daily-pennsylvanian-article/

With that dishonest reach, I hope that you can settle your emotional pain. You're the one who jumped the gun, and I defended myself.

Dishonest reach? That's pretty rich coming from you. You're the one who made the Mr Fantastic level stretch of calling me a hypocritical denier, all because I pointed out how out of place that weak post about the Native Americans was in a thread about the Armenian Genocode. You haven't retracted this attack on my character, yet you refuse to say what my hypocrisy was or what it was that I denied - this is weaselly, cowardly shit. You're the one who seems to be suffering from some emotional pain, all because what, some people on the internet talked shit about some fatass self-righteous youtube personality? Don't you see how weird that is?

Dishonest reach? That's pretty rich coming from you. You're the one who made the Mr Fantastic level stretch of calling me a hypocritical denier, all because I pointed out how out of place that weak post about the Native Americans was in a thread about the Armenian Genocode. You haven't retracted this attack on my character, yet you refuse to say what my hypocrisy was or what it was that I denied - this is weaselly, cowardly shit. You're the one who seems to be suffering from some emotional pain, all because what, some people on the internet talked shit about some fatass self-righteous youtube personality? Don't you see how weird that is

Lol dude, chill out man. Having a discussion about genocide denial being typically rooted in political affiliation and chauvinism is 100% on topic. Since you decided to derail it with your lowly attacks and not recognising the hypocrisy of you asking me for retractions, you're the one who's not contributing valuable points to the discussions, but quite the opposite.

Back