Turkey’s Constitutional Court Removes Minimun Legal Age

It's not bait.

Religious people are borderline mentally ill with their mix of arrogance and delusion.
You're such a fucking coward..be a brave boy and say the "I" word..instead of generalising to protect your SJW status.

Are there enough civilized people who will be angry and who will care? Is this what the future looks like? Islam doing what it wants whenever and wherever it wants and civilization being okay with going back to the 7th century?

Good grief. When will it end?

Is there enough civilized people who will be angry and who will care? Is this what the future looks like? Islam doing what it wants whenever and wherever it wants and civilization being okay with going back to the 7th century?

Good grief. When will it end?
It will NEVER end.

If Jesus doesn't return soon the future is soooo bleak.

I can't even imagine the mangling of science in the next couple of decades to placate Islam.
Oh, he's coming brother. I just hope that i live to see that glorious day..

Oh my God I am on the floor laughing here.

The second coming of Jesus is going to come save you from devil worshipping GOAT POTUS and his evil affordable care act.

<36>

Cannot make this stuff up!!!

1195509.jpg

Backwards country just like their bestfriend Azerbaijan.

I think 18 is an absurd age to make the legal age. If you think 16 yr girls don't want all kinds of cock you're just living in a dream land.

But 4 years old. Damn. Islam gonna Islam.
I think you're living in a dream land if you think 16 year old chicks want to bang middle aged dudes.

Oh my God I am on the floor laughing here.

The second coming of Jesus is going to come save you from devil worshipping GOAT POTUS and his evil affordable care act.

<36>

Cannot make this stuff up!!!

1195509.jpg
Did you post that in the wrong thread? The hell does obamacare have to do with Turks wanting to bang little kids?

Looks like NAMBLA found a new promise land

Christof Lehmann (nsnbc) : Turkey’s Constitutional Court annulled legislation that prohibits all sexual acts with minors under the age of 15 as sexual abuse. The Court’s ruling caused outrage among rights activists and academics. A study conducted by researchers at Gaziantep University revealed that one in every three marriages in Turkey is a child marriage.

In practice, the law makes no difference regardless whether an adult has sex with a 14-year old or a 4-year old.

http://nsnbc.me/2016/08/10/turkeys-...un-legal-age-clause-more-child-brides-coming/

Perhaps Turkey will get some interesting tourist in the future.
Lolol..that's not nbc news...not refuting story but horrible horrible source

Back