Turkey’s Constitutional Court Removes Minimun Legal Age

Rusk

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Christof Lehmann (nsnbc) : Turkey’s Constitutional Court annulled legislation that prohibits all sexual acts with minors under the age of 15 as sexual abuse. The Court’s ruling caused outrage among rights activists and academics. A study conducted by researchers at Gaziantep University revealed that one in every three marriages in Turkey is a child marriage.

In practice, the law makes no difference regardless whether an adult has sex with a 14-year old or a 4-year old.

http://nsnbc.me/2016/08/10/turkeys-...un-legal-age-clause-more-child-brides-coming/

Perhaps Turkey will get some interesting tourist in the future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Source appears to not be legit.

This one is better i guess.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tu...ause.aspx?PageID=238&NID=101607&NewsCatID=509

Last edited:
Looks like arresting or expelling all the intellectuals and secularists from Turkey is proceeding swimmingly.

With all things wrong with Turkey it will turn into the next Pakistan sooner rather than later.

NATO needs to act now. Boot the fucker from the organization. Turkey was only a member because it's strategic importance against Russia and that's out the window now so let's get this over with.

muhammed banged a 9 year old
they kill you for drawing a pic of muhammed

what fruit do people who cling to that bullshit religion produce???

Time is ripe for them to get another earthquake

So Trump taking a break for the campaign for a break in Turkey?

I think 18 is an absurd age to make the legal age. If you think 16 yr girls don't want all kinds of cock you're just living in a dream land.

But 4 years old. Damn. Islam gonna Islam.

Raise your hand if you're surprised.

I'll wait

This is one of the "progressive" Muslim countries, right?

Hey Rusk, welcome back from /pol/!

Any chance you happen to have a better source?

nsnbc.me, or nsnbc ìnternational, is a lowercase alternative news site created in 2013 by a Danish man named Christoff Lehmann as a replacement for his blog. The website is one of the more professional-looking crank sites. However, under the shiny exterior, the website supports a wide range of conspiracy theories and woo.

nsnbc features articles supporting 9/11 conspiracy theories, FEMA concentration camps, Bilderberg conspiracies, Zionist conspiracies, Rothschild conspiracies, Monsanto conspiracies, Séralini's discredited rat study, vaccine-induced autism, fluoride conspiracies, and cancer woo.

I think 18 is an absurd age to make the legal age. If you think 16 yr girls don't want all kinds of cock you're just living in a dream land.

But 4 years old. Damn. Islam gonna Islam.

I don't think that law is made with a girl's desire for sex in mind.

Hey Rusk, welcome back from /pol/!

Any chance you happen to have a better source?

Oops.. i first heard it on Norwegian Radio, and then i just googled it and posted the first link i got.

Wow, Turkey is going to become a hotspot for weirdos.

Oops.. i first heard it on Norwegian Radio, and then i just googled it and posted the first link i got.

Lol I have a Norwegian newspaper in my FB feed and I saw this story there earlier, too.

Raise your hand if you're surprised.

I'll wait

tumblr_lct9nkmZA51qdg1b8.gif

Back