Turf War Turns Violent: Coach Allegedly Caught on Tape Striking BJJ Coach (Update: Gracie Suspended)

I try to keep it clean in my posts, but people who sucker punch anyone are motherfuckers of the highest order. They are a special type of human garbage, and I wish all the ills of the world on them.
I've been stole on before, so I'll go ahead and second this notion. Broke my fucking mandible while i was holding a cooler and on the phone.

The worst part is. Royce wasn't even the original option for ufc 1. His brothers put him there because he was the smallest and they were just making a point. They did a good job fucking their own name up afterwards though

Mutual crutches combat

Gym territories ??? There is no such thing you dumb piece of shit !

People go to whatever gym they fucking want to, keep that mentality in the ghetto it belongs in

Glad this happened in Anaheim, Ralphie is gonna get a lot of chances to practice his BJJ in the big house very soon

Exactly this. Anyone who thinks in terms of 'turf' or 'territories' like they own it or some shit stopped developing at age 5.

This guy is running his gyms like a mafia.

So is this proof that striking > BJJ in a real fight?
Or is it BJJ cancels out BJJ and you're left with sloppy stand up?

Yep, a 76kg MMA fighter kicks a 94kg BJJ fighter's a**.

Almeida later said: "I could kick the sh*t out of this b*st*rd right here, right now. He is much smaller than me, he is older than me, I would have no problem doing that. I had so much anger in me for being attacked like that, but, had I done that, I would have dragged the whole organization down.”

True, Almeida was sucker-elbowed. However, I think Gracie would kick Almeida's ass again if they had an MMA/NHB fight, due to his MMA experience. Almeida only trained some karate when he was a kid.

Also, Almeida is a good guy, Gracie is a bad guy. Bad guys always win.

Back