Turf War Turns Violent: Coach Allegedly Caught on Tape Striking BJJ Coach (Update: Gracie Suspended)

Ahh Mr Gracie doesn’t have enough confidence in his self to fight fair.

Guys who take sucker punches like that are scared of retaliation, they’re cowards. The fear drives them to strike fast and incapacitate someone who could threaten them back. It’s pathetic

Helio Gracie and his brothers ganged up on someone who beat him in an organized fight and they broke his arm. The younger generations didn't learn some honorable martial arts culture, that's all revisionist history. Suckerpunches, gang/cult mentality, jumping people, etc. are what they grew up thinking was acceptable. Unfortunately, some of them never grew out of the 'spoiled rich kids street fighting because they can get away with it' phase.
Perfect way to describe the Gracies

It's sad that the first time a Gracie threw a punch that connected it was a sucker punch. But there is a move for that.

I hope he gets the pants sued off of him.

Almedia should have purchased Gracie combatatives DVD volume 3. It covers how to deal with a surprise attack. Plus 14 weird tricks that pro fighters don't want you to know

bitch move getting the cops Involved as well

very unbecoming In a dispute between martial aritsts

Mr. Miyagi say, Always look out for sucker punching little bitch.
gybKXKC.gif

GracieGang more dangerous than an intoxicated Hells Angel
Depends if full patch or prospect, lol. I've met many full patch guys and never had an issue but a bunch of prospects attacked a buddy of mine in a bar many many years ago for no reason ( the guy they attacked had never even been in a fight before this and was super timid) resulting in a fairly epic bar clearing brawl.

Good times, haha.

Generally I'm against it. But I can think of examples of where sucker punching someone is ok.

- Man inappropriately puts his hand on your mother, sister, daughter, girlfriend etc....Sucker punch the fuck out of 'em.

-.Anytime it's a bully situation. If a bully is bigger, better fighter than you....absolutely, wait til he's not looking and crack the fuck out of them.

I'm sure there's other examples. Just sayin', not all sucker punches are antagonistic. Some are understandable reactionary responses.

Every Gracie is a piece of shit except Helio.

Wasn't going to come on but just had to confirm it wasn't renzo.Renzo loves to talk and tell stories- infamous for it.

I don't see any justification for the punch. There was no sign of aggression from the target, or any taunting. They looked as if they were having a normal conversation. There wasn't even any evidence of emotion expressed towards Gracie.

More than a few members of the Gracie family are Jon Jones levels of full of shit

Back