Elections Tulsi Gabbard on Not Being Invited to Next Debate

I like Tulsi but agree with you on this an even blocking whole states from allowing other to register to run against Trump.

I still think Tulsi better to have on your side then against.

The DNC is a private organization with the goal of winning the presidency.

The idea that they should play fair is stupid. The GOP doesn't.

The goal is to get everyone behind one candidate, not splinter their voters around a dozen.

The bar isn't high enough if we can have these 1% candidates hanging on for weeks past their due date.

Tulsi should have been gone months ago.

And yet, the DNC changed its rules to Allow Bloomberg on the debate stage.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...-open-door-mike-bloomberg-make-stage-n1127676

the DNC is so fucking corrupt is unreal. The media won’t say anything as they are just an arm of the DNC itself.

the changed the rules to get tulsi off the stage before. They don’t want her saying that forbidden anti war stuff.
The media works directly with dnc, they run by stories for approval and coordinate efforts, this was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt by the email leaks.
Yet they think they're entitled to credibility from the public and lose their shit like dictators when they're questioned

The media works directly with dnc, they run by stories for approval and coordinate efforts, this was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt by the email leaks.
Yet they think they're entitled to credibility from the public and lose their shit like dictators when they're questioned

Opposed to Trump and his GOP who are letting him literally run unopposed and while covering up his actual crimes which they won't even try to defend.

Deval Patrick got on the debate stage?

The DNC is a private organization with the goal of winning the presidency.

The idea that they should play fair is stupid. The GOP doesn't.

The goal is to get everyone behind one candidate, not splinter their voters around a dozen.

The bar isn't high enough if we can have these 1% candidates hanging on for weeks past their due date.

Tulsi should have been gone months ago.
The problem is that public money is being spent on elections that we assume are fair and mean something. If not, why bother having elections at all, nevermind the government subsidizing a corporation to create the illusion of democracy

The problem is that public money is being spent on elections that we assume are fair and mean something. If not, why bother having elections at all, nevermind the government subsidizing a corporation to create the illusion of democracy

The DNC doesn't run the elections.

Each state has its own election process.

Quite frankly, the DNC is so utterly disgusting when I find out a person supports them still I find it revolting. They are rotten not just to the core, but the very soil they stand on. It's all been poisoned, infiltrated, subverted, perverted, twisted and it's downright grotesque. The part about the media being just another arm of them is true. These lying, thieving globalists aren't even hiding it anymore.
<13>

fu*k the DNC and the Establishment dems who co-sign shit like this.

Stuff like not giving special treatment to Gabbard?

The rules say that to qualify for the next one, candidates must reach 10% support in some combination of four national polls or early state polls from Nevada or South Carolina; reach 12% support in two polls from Nevada or South Carolina or both; or bank a convention delegate in Iowa or New Hampshire. It's not a super high bar, and Gabbard isn't close to reaching it. I think the problem with some of the debates has been that there are too many people on the stage. I get that everyone wants to go on, but you have to have a cutoff or it's a circus. The bottom line is that Gabbard is just not very popular with primary voters, which I think reflects well on them, as she doesn't come close to being qualified.

The DNC doesn't run the elections.

Each state has its own election process.
Yes i know. It's a waste of money if it's only there to serve the purpose of creating the illusion of democracy. If the DNC and GOP are both private corps that will decide who their representative will be regardless of election results, maybe the states should get out of the primary business.

Stuff like not giving special treatment to Gabbard?

The rules say that to qualify for the next one, candidates must reach 10% support in some combination of four national polls or early state polls from Nevada or South Carolina; reach 12% support in two polls from Nevada or South Carolina or both; or bank a convention delegate in Iowa or New Hampshire. It's not a super high bar, and Gabbard isn't close to reaching it. I think the problem with some of the debates has been that there are too many people on the stage. I get that everyone wants to go on, but you have to have a cutoff or it's a circus. The bottom line is that Gabbard is just not very popular with primary voters, which I think reflects well on them, as she doesn't come close to being qualified.

Notice how this guy says Tulsi isn't qualified ^ But he'll say that Hillary Clinton is one of the most qualified candidates in history.

Oh for fuck sakes man. She’s not invited because she’s super unpopular with the left. Actual good candidates like Booker, Castro and Harris had to drop out and so does she.

But don’t worry, her gig on fox will be really lucrative.

She isn't popular among the right wing elites of the democratic party, but her policy proposals are popular among the left.

She is anti war, proposing a single payer health plan and her campaign is almost exclusively small dollar funded and not riddled with bribes.

She is more popular among the left than you realize.

Her supporters from the right are largely libertarians who agree with her completely logical anti war stance.

She is second left to only Bernie when it comes to left wing policy proposals.

Oh for fuck sakes man. She’s not invited because she’s super unpopular with the left. Actual good candidates like Booker, Castro and Harris had to drop out and so does she.

But don’t worry, her gig on fox will be really lucrative.
I think Tulsi makes the jump to The Hill tv.

Tell me more about the rules Mr Bloomberg.

She's got something going for her. She seems mildly more popular than Michael bennet... I'd say if anyone, Yang is more deserving.

f3ylkgcecte41.png

59i7ndqy1te41.jpg

Back