Elections Tulsi Gabbard on Not Being Invited to Next Debate

vcmmafan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Is this CNNs doing or is it the DNC? Why do they dislike Tulsi?

Last edited:
I can't wait for the Democratic establishment to die off.

And yet, the DNC changed its rules to Allow Bloomberg on the debate stage.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...-open-door-mike-bloomberg-make-stage-n1127676

the DNC is so fucking corrupt is unreal. The media won’t say anything as they are just an arm of the DNC itself.

the changed the rules to get tulsi off the stage before. They don’t want her saying that forbidden anti war stuff.
Probably because Bloomberg has the scratch to buy his way onto the stage.

Is this CNNs doing or is it the DNC? Why do they dislike Tulsi?

Oh for fuck sakes man. She’s not invited because she’s super unpopular with the left. Actual good candidates like Booker, Castro and Harris had to drop out and so does she.

But don’t worry, her gig on fox will be really lucrative.

And yet, the DNC changed its rules to Allow Bloomberg on the debate stage.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...-open-door-mike-bloomberg-make-stage-n1127676

the DNC is so fucking corrupt is unreal. The media won’t say anything as they are just an arm of the DNC itself.

the changed the rules to get tulsi off the stage before. They don’t want her saying that forbidden anti war stuff.

Quite frankly, the DNC is so utterly disgusting when I find out a person supports them still I find it revolting. They are rotten not just to the core, but the very soil they stand on. It's all been poisoned, infiltrated, subverted, perverted, twisted and it's downright grotesque. The part about the media being just another arm of them is true. These lying, thieving globalists aren't even hiding it anymore.

Oh for fuck sakes man. She’s not invited because she’s super unpopular with the left. Actual good candidates like Booker, Castro and Harris had to drop out and so does she.

But don’t worry, her gig on fox will be really lucrative.
Kamala Harris was a good candidate?

Name one thing she stood for that you actually believe without looking it up.

Kamala Harris was a good candidate?

Name one thing she stood for that you actually believe without looking it up.
I don’t do quizzes but she surprised me as an advocate for m4a (I’m uncertain that’s the way to go though). Now if you want to be an adult and have a conversation let’s do it.

And for others, Harris is smart as hell and well qualified (making her a good candidate). She ran a crappy campaign but I’d take her over Gabbard without a second thought.

I don’t do quizzes but she surprised me as an advocate for m4a. Now if you want to be an adult and have a conversation let’s do it.

And for others, Harris is smart as hell and well qualified. She ran a crappy campaign but I’d take her over Gabbard without a second thought.
Instead of giving one example you say you don't answer "quizzes" and give a generic non-answer.

And she is not for medicare for all.

But she is a good candidate even though you can't say why.

Be an adult? I asked you one question and you can't answer it. So you be an adult. And don't say that she is for medicare for all. She isn't. She is for some hybrid plan that still leaves people without healthcare.

Instead of giving one example you say you don't answer "quizzes" and give a generic non-answer.

And she is not for medicare for all.

But she is a good candidate even though you can't say why.

Be an adult? I asked you one question and you can't answer it. So you be an adult.
She is an advocate for m4a but differentiated by stating she didn’t want to kill private insurance. Looks like you’re not paying attention.

Stating that she has good experience and is very intelligent isn’t an answer? Idk why you think policy positions are all that’s required for qualifying as president but that’s wrong.

She is an advocate for m4a but differentiated by stating she didn’t want to kill private insurance. Looks like you’re not paying attention.

Stating that she has good experience and is very intelligent isn’t an answer? Idk why you think policy positions are all that’s required for qualifying as president but that’s wrong.
She isn't for medicare for all. She is for some hybrid plan that still leaves people uncovered. This is a generic non-answer cause it's obvious you have zero knowledge of her policies.

Thinking she is has experience and is intelligent makes her a good candidate? Rand Paul is no dummy and had experience, is he a good candidate too?

Seriously, name one policy.

She isn't for medicare for all. She is for some hybrid plan that still leaves people uncovered. This is a generic non-answer cause it's obvious you have zero knowledge of her policies.

Thinking she is has experience and is intelligent makes her a good candidate? Rand Paul is no dummy and had experience, is he a good candidate too?

Seriously, name one policy.
Oh fuck off man. It’s not m4a because she has a variation and that’s not good enough for you? For the record you’re wrong and she wanted everyone covered. You’re bombing here. If you want to criticize me get your shit right.

You believe in progressive policies, does that make you qualified? Why not?

Oh fuck off man. It’s not m4a because she has a variation and that’s not good enough for you?

You believe in progressive policies, does that make you qualified? Why not?
Medicare for all means exactly that. She doesn't want everyone to have medicare. It's not the smae.

You said she is a good candidate and you can't even say why. If I said I think Gabbard is a good candidate, I would be able to give you an example of why I think so. I wouldn't says something generic like she is smart and a veteran.

She had every chance and couldn't hack it. That's on her.

Medicare for all means exactly that. She doesn't want everyone to have medicare. It's not the smae.

You said she is a good candidate and you can't even say why. If I said I think Gabbard is a good candidate, I would be able to give you an example of why I think so. I wouldn't says something generic like she is smart and a veteran.
What would you say? The typical bullshit that she’s against war? Or would you bring up the fact that she illegally conducted foreign policy? Or that she’s not very intelligent by presidential standards and her education isn’t solid? Or that she was raised by a cult?

She’s a standard Dem on policy that just so happens to continually repeat Russian propaganda.

Want to bet that she either runs third party or takes a job with right wing media after the election?

Funny to see conservatives all up in arms about the DNC not paying lip service to one of 12 fringe candidates while the GOP literally declined to even hold primaries.

Funny to see conservatives all up in arms about the DNC not paying lip service to one of 12 fringe candidates while the GOP literally declined to even hold primaries.
I like Tulsi but agree with you on this an even blocking whole states from allowing other to register to run against Trump.

I still think Tulsi better to have on your side then against.

Back