• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TUF Tate VS Rousey EPISODE 6 DISCUSSION

lol at the dodgeball freak girl edmund stuff

lol, awesome!!!!

I'm a pussy, but the pranks on Edmond seem a little mean spirited to me.

Can't wait until we see the guy who gets kicked out.

getting harder to like Rousey... and Tate.

God... Ronda is so immature that I'm embarrassed for her.
Nobody mentions Tate being all bitchy at the pool party, but the second Rousey acts bitchy at the fight, you ladies jump all over her shit.

Oh, and look, more pointless juvenile shit from Team Tate, but I'm sure Rousey's still the villain. :icon_lol:

Nobody mentions Tate being all bitchy at the pool party, but the second Rousey acts bitchy at the fight, you ladies jump all over her shit.

Oh, and look, more pointless juvenile shit from Team Tate, but I'm sure Rousey's still the villain. :icon_lol:

tate's stuff is funny as hell though.

Duke looked to have two major problems in my opinion.

One, she didn't look to respond to her power well. I haven't seen Duke fight before, but it seems like once Rocky got through her range and touched her she didn't respond well.

Two, she doesn't have a lot of power herself. At least from what I have seen. Outside of knees most of her strikes didn't have nearly the sting Rocky's did.

The lack of power is a complaint a lot of people make about WMMA in general. It's very rare any of them look capable of ending a fight with one shot. It's more often one fighter just dominating the other so bad they have to stop it. Even Cyborg mostly just overwhelms other girls. This was an excellent fight but Pennington looked to have way more power than Duke.

Yeah, because Tate didn't flip her off when they tried to shake hands after their fighters just drew blood and put on a war.

You Ronda sympathizers are fucking mental. Ronda has an emotional breakdown and Tate puts an action figure on a table you nuts are like "WHERE IS THE JUSTICE!?!!"

Duke looked to have two major problems in my opinion.

One, she didn't look to respond to her power well. I haven't seen Duke fight before, but it seems like once Rocky got through her range and touched her she didn't respond well.

Two, she doesn't have a lot of power herself. At least from what I have seen. Outside of knees most of her strikes didn't have nearly the sting Rocky's did.

She also is horrible defensively.

getting harder to like Rousey... and Tate.
I remember this feud from the beginning, so I've never liked Tate. But I do agree they aren't exactly putting the best face on WMMA. It's like the Heavyweights season all over again. Two bitchy coaches, mostly mediocre fights* with a couple talented fighters mixed in.

*Though tonight's fight was solid. I won't take a thing away from Duke and Pennington. Honesty, should just call those two the semi-finalists, give them a full camp and let us watch it again.

The lack of power is a complaint a lot of people make about WMMA in general. It's very rare any of them look capable of ending a fight with one shot. It's more often one fighter just dominating the other so bad they have to stop it. Even Cyborg mostly just overwhelms other girls. This was an excellent fight but Pennington looked to have way more power than Duke.
I've heard those complaints, but it look like Duke had little power. Even by WMMA standards.

That being said, Pennington might just be really good at taking a shot.

Next weeks fight looks like an absolute stinker from the previews.

Please tell me someone got a gif of Ronda shadowboxing with her ass shaking in those tights!

I want normal speed then slow-mo!

When was Tate bitchy? Get off Rousey's nuts. Now; Rousey flipping Tate off rather than shaking her hand after the fight was pathetic.

Ronda is getting played, she should keep calm. Tate comes across as an asshole though, the unibrow shit is getting old af.

Jessamyn seems like a better technical striker than the supposed best woman striker Germaine de whatever her last name is

Uh, no. de Randamie has enough kickboxing/muay thai belts to cover the side of a barn. She's undefeated. Jessamyn got destroyed by Miriam Nakamoto, who has the same pedigree.

Love watching Jessamyn fight... not sure what she is missing, maybe her opponents heads?

I think the 'pranks' are lame, but I don't see Tate flipping people off and being disrespectful to the other coaching staff.
I know it's all in 'good fun' but it's tasteful. Ronda, on the other hand, needs to learn to let shit slide. She's a fucking child on this show. I've disliked SO many fighters after seeing them on TUF. Chael, JBJ, Faber, and GSP are really the only ones that grew on me after their season ended.

BUT, tate is from the NW... gotta hope she takes the belt.

I think the 'pranks' are lame, but I don't see Tate <> being disrespectful to the other coaching staff.
Wait... wat?

Are you even watching the show? Tate's entire game has been fucking with Rousey's coaches. She even brought Dennis Hallman on the show specifically to do it.

Good stuff. Don't really care too much about the guys on the show, but love seeing women's mma making progress.

Back