• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Arizona Man Planned to Incite Race War with Mass Shooting at a Bad Bunny Concert, Authorities Say

Absolute can. Sadly, 90% of Sherdog is checking to see if he has an instagram they can follow.

Dammit..now I gotta google Bad Bunny. Speaking of Terrorists 2 days ago at least 8 Terrorists that came illegally across the border were arrested and had ties to ISIS and were plotting a terrorist act. I'm sure this story will garnish more attention from the media though.

I thought Bad Bunny was another Nicki Minaj knockoff.

- This guy is a scumbag. Bad-Bunny was one of the feel celebrities in WWE, that i didnt want to cripple, He respect the superior sport!

The muppet who did this did, as the Presidential election was stated as a key reason for him wanting to start a race War.

I'll leave you guess which candidate he desires.
- It's almost 30 years or so, too late to start a race war anyway.

inciting racism sells and gets headlines, I wonder what give this idiot that kind of idea .. oh yea

Fuck yeah race wars

images-2024-06-18-T001406-439.jpg

Last edited:
This was obviously the best venue possible. Unfortunately Badbuddy? was unharmed.

Let's hope he gets to listen to a lot of Bad Bunny in prison LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back