TUF fighter Ray Elbe hilarious hospital account of his sex injury

tumblr_mcqojar4dS1r9o0g2.gif

Daaaamn i feel bad for the dude. At least he gets a threesome out of the deal. That's the best get well soon present anyone can ask for imo

i just find it hilarious that an mma fighter has almost classic comedy moments of mishaps, KOing himself AFTER he was spewing blood out of his dick, hahah

and the way he speaks about it is epic. saying he Arona'd it and his bird is making it up to him by allowing a threesome lol. The guy is a legend imo

Why on earth was she bouncing high enough to fly off of and then break his shaft? That's just carelessness.

This may just be the greatest thing to happen to Ray Elbe's career. Never before has he had so much attention.

Hilarious and disgusting at the same time, that's got to be the absolute worst!

wow...just...ugh i dnt wanna think about it anymore...

That was a tough read.

you put it mildly!!!

Man, this was a mixture of laughter and PAIN!!!!

I wish him full recovery!!!! but I think he'd make a lot of money selling this story in a book!!! :icon_chee

That's what an eight and a half inch dick do to girls.

Sometimes it sucks having such a thing.

The size shouldn't make a difference, it's still careless. I'm no 8.5er but I'm close enough and have never had a problem like that.

"They have been trying to clean the dry blood of my swollen shaft in between my tears and pleads for them to be gentle"

lol'd so damn hard. That's something a sexually repressed sherdogger would say.

I get a horrible feeling in my stomach reading this...ouch.

Back