News TUF 32 casting begins featuring Middleweights and Featherweights

TUF 32 is coming for 2024, yet there's been about 40 seasons? Wat?
TUF Brazil 1, 2, 3, 4
TUF Latin America 1-3
TUF Australia vs Canada
TUF Australia vs UK
TUF China
TUF Japan (it's unclear whether this counts as a TUF season in the TUF canon)

Can you count?

I'd love to see a nod to the early UFC with TMA's coming in from their individual disciplines and fighting for a spot in the UFC. Wing Chun vs Savage, Akido vs pressure point street fight guru dipshit.

Can't wait for this, hopefully the winner gets a title shot

unless the coaches fight (Connor vs Chandler) this show losses a lot of interest for me

There is 32 seasons already? How is that possible? UFC just celebrated their 30th year, and TUF came out way after the UFC started.

They should have Andy Cohen produce this.

There is 32 seasons already? How is that possible? UFC just celebrated their 30th year, and TUF came out way after the UFC started.

They did 2 seasons a year from 2005-2018, that’s 28 of them right there.

Last season was really tame with the vets, almost to the point of being a little boring. But even that is preferably IMO over the frat antics and drama of the older seasons.

I do enjoy some casting videos.

I'm so confused why they keep this show going, the return seasons haven't been all that good and most of the guys are pretty low level.
Even bringing guys like Conor couldn't maintain the interest.
Hasn't been good since the show started focusing on actual training. Best was when they were carrying sacks up a hill during coaches challenge for no reason and guys were doing #2 in the toilet's water reservoir tank.

TUF Brazil 1, 2, 3, 4
TUF Latin America 1-3
TUF Australia vs Canada
TUF Australia vs UK
TUF China
TUF Japan (it's unclear whether this counts as a TUF season in the TUF canon)

Can you count?

Like I remember all the bullshit other seasons. Still, every fighter you mentioned as "recent" on TUF were like 7-12 years ago.

20 years ago to you must feel only last week.

They should do a season like a developmental contract...guys who have small records or none and want to try and go all the way..

No fights past 3 ...

Id tryout if it was like that...no joke...would have to MW at the moment don't think i can make 145 lbs currently...LOL...

This way the winner will be someone the fans can. Say they've watched from the beginning
This is exactly right I think

all the experienced fighters would rather get signed outright or fight their way in on the Contender Series, so if they are gonna keep making TUF they could go the other way and turn it into a developmental league-type thing, finding raw talent and polishing it.

Back