• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP TUF 28 Finale: RDA vs. Usman PBP Discussion - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Wfi3tiT.gif

Hit and miss

Not a complete waste of time
shouldn't have stayed up. its already 4 am tho so may aswell stick through it

I swear the rda fight will be blanket too, I should just go out to eat

Fuck I won't make it to RDA/Usman, it's already too late and too many fights are still waiting
I know, these fox cards are hours longer than they need to be. Just stuffing as many commercials in as they can.

Fuck sakes this card feels like it's gonna drag on all damn night.. not to mention there's still ANOTHER wmma fight AND an Usman fight.

I legit hope I don't fall asleep before then.

Anyone who is actually awake at the end of this should get some sort of elevated board status or reward. Again, totally serious.

Aquaman looks impressive... might have to get it at Redbox in a couple of months.
I can’t wait to see it. I don’t know what the other dude in this thread is smoking that said it looks bad. The comic con trailer got tons of hype when they first showed it. Drogo is probably the only person that could make aquaman cool.

34 year old kid lightning vs 32 year old young punisher lol

"Kid Lightning" is 34?

"Young Punisher" is 32?

giphy.gif

Has Caraway finally decided to show up? How does he maintain his top 10 spot? Brb being a fighter and fighting once every 2 years.

Back