TUF 26 (A New World Champion): Weekly Updates - Daily Talk

they seem to be building up to a weight miss

If Eubanks wins i honestly dont think she can make 125 for the Finale.

Im still wishfully hoping Calderwood was pulled from her fight to be on standby :D
If Eubanks didn't miss the weight during TUF show, she will easily make the weight for the finale after a full camp.

roxy is awesome. quirky but awesome.

If Eubanks didn't miss the weight during TUF show, she will easily make the weight for the finale after a full camp.

well yeh, looked like it was going to be close but in the end made championship weight easily.. UFC Performance Centre for the win :D

me and @esum80 appear to be the only people actually watching..

Fun scrap that. Every fight this season has surpassed expectations

Ok, im confused.. flipped to Fox in the break and they are showing last weeks episode

Are we ahead in the UK or something?

Roxy v Eubanks is over

So apparently........

they were announced days ago i thought...

Ok, im confused.. flipped to Fox in the break and they are showing last weeks episode

Roxy v Eubanks is over

I'm in the U.S. and they're about to show this week's episode....... don't spoil it!

Roxy v Eubanks is over

Yall must be ahead. They just showed last week's episode and the final episode just started here in the US.

I'm in the U.S. and they're about to show this week's episode....... don't spoil it!

yeh, its only because during the adverts i clicked to fox (i have world iptv) that i realised you are like an hour behind

its annoying because i wanted to watch the aftershow but im damned if im staying up for another hour

dont go on twitter because mma media already posted result as well

very close Round 1! Roxy easily was winning 1st couple minutes but Sarj picked it up late in the round like she always does. It's crazy how she always starts slow then outta nowhere she goes in BEAST MODE!

Sark is a pure size bully in this fight. Not impressed with her black belt skills.

Neither sijari or modfarri got anything for nicco.

New champ nicco montano.

Huh. Well. Neither Roxy or Barb made the finals. Crazy man.

Both Nicco and Sijara have impressed me. I think as long as Sijara avoids Niccos clinch she gets the job done Friday

Wow, Dont see how Sarj won the first round at all.

I can't believe Roxy beat the hell out of her standing

Nicco vs Sarj should be a good scrap. Leaning towards Nicco, but as we saw all season long you can't count either of these women out.

Wow, Dont see how Sarj won the first round at all.

I can't believe Roxy beat the hell out of her standing
I can. She's not that good. She ran from bantamweight for a reason.

Sark is a pure size bully in this fight. Not impressed with her black belt skills.
Sijara' BJJ skills suit better for MMA, top control & GnP & RNC instead of hail Mary armbar attempts.

i really thought sarge was gonna waste rox. didnt think rox could hang with her 3 rounds. 30-27, but rox was in it at all times.
now i want indian to win it all

Back