TUF 26 (A New World Champion): Weekly Updates - Daily Talk

Sijara gonna be the worst blown shot on TUF since Jesse Taylor

Roxy fighting for the title

Eiaha.gif

Will just make Nicco all the more deserving of a titleholder taking out Murphy Barb and Roxie

I was honestly wondering what was going on with Eubanks when I kept refreshing MMA Junkie to see weigh-in results and her weight bracket wasn't filled in yet, this sucks... I mean I'm happy for Roxy but I feel pretty bad for Sijara :( Wonder who Barb's facing now, weigh-in time has ran out and Murphy can't weigh-in unless there's a rule that allows that but Murphy's opponent Priscila Cachoeira had to withdraw from her fight due to visa issues so she might on weight...

Seemingly Eubanks went to hospital last night, Murphy has weighed in, to fight Honchak?

Now reports Gevorgian has an hour to make 126 or she's out, maybe Ostovich to fight Barb

Will just make Nicco all the more deserving of a titleholder taking out Murphy Barb and Roxie

But not to most of the people who post to this site unfortunately.
I was quite looking forward to the final but not so much now. Nicco and Sijara were clearly the best 2 in the competition.
If Sijara can't make 125 then I'm not sure what sort of a future (if any) she has in the UFC.

Stunning developments. Couldn't ask for two cooler people fighting for the title. Rooting for Nicco because she's younger & adds Navajo roots to the division. But I'd be delighted for the Happy Warrior if she wins too.

But not to most of the people who post to this site unfortunately.
I was quite looking forward to the final but not so much now. Nicco and Sijara were clearly the best 2 in the competition.
If Sijara can't make 125 then I'm not sure what sort of a future (if any) she has in the UFC.
Clearly she CAN, but maybe just not quite so many times in such a short period, we'll see. Maybe she moves up, maybe she just spaces out her cuts more

Stunning developments. Couldn't ask for two cooler people fighting for the title. Rooting for Nicco because she's younger & adds Navajo roots to the division. But I'd be delighted for the Happy Warrior if she wins too.
It'd be great for Roxy to get a title, even if she likely wouldn't keep it for long. She's been paying her dues for a long time, and is a genuinely good person.

If Sijara ended up having issues with a weight cut
UFC will most likely move her up to bantamweight
since she shouldn't struggle with weight at 135.

Back