• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TUF 25 Finale - Gaethje vs Johnson - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. I understand the temptation with Klose, but I just see him having a very hard route to victory here. Perez getting the takedown and top position wasn't surprising to me at all. I think Perez is underrated, and he's a strong grappler. Klose obviously has wrestling, but I question if he can keep it there the way Perez was able to. Diakiese's adjustment in Rd 3 against Perez was very impressive to me. It not only shows he has cardio, but he has fight IQ and does what he needs to to win. With Klose's best route to victory here being a decision, that doesn't bode well. I'd be surprised to see Klose take anything but a very close decision, likely a split.

Marc was in that perfect spot in round 3
Of the Perez fight
Very much like another prospect in Al Hassan where we all go, ah well too much too soon 'he will be back'

Instead he showed that heart a fighter needs and here against Klose I don't doubt he will eventually get him down but will he keep him down? Doubt it
I see this one playing out a little like Mcgregor Mendes

Am I the only one here to thinks this is a terrible terrible matchup for Gaethje?

Since I heard this fight is being made I keep thinking it is going to be Rd.1 TKO for Johnson. Similar to what happened with Poirier.

Justin is awesome but he is reckless and is going against a guy who hits like a truck, is way more seasoned and is the much much cleaner striker. Unless he goes full wrestling mode (which I doubt) and has success (which I doubt too) I dont see how he beats MJ here.

Damn... I feel like a crazy man.

Kalikas said TUF 25 odds are not out until next week so don't lose sleep checking odds this weekend.

@EzFlyer

Covington (right at the beginning of the video): "Michael Johnson, he's looking like he's on the decline. He's doing a lot of coke I heard."

Strange comments there. Not sure how much stock to put into it really.

Am I the only one here to thinks this is a terrible terrible matchup for Gaethje?

Since I heard this fight is being made I keep thinking it is going to be Rd.1 TKO for Johnson. Similar to what happened with Poirier.

Justin is awesome but he is reckless and is going against a guy who hits like a truck, is way more seasoned and is the much much cleaner striker. Unless he goes full wrestling mode (which I doubt) and has success (which I doubt too) I dont see how he beats MJ here.

Damn... I feel like a crazy man.
Agreed. After watching tape JG is reckless and throws wild. MJ could easily pop him with his straight quick punches.

What's the best way to get notified ASAP when fight lines are released?

Not sure why Colbys saying that about MJ
Must be something to it... but hey it never did Jones any harm plus it's an expensive habit so he will need his win bonus
MJ bet value increases

My guess is that Colby runs his mouth about lots of things he knows absolutely nothing about...

If any of you want to avoid a TUF spoiler then don't check Tapology, or if you want to know who is in the finale then do check.

If any of you want to avoid a TUF spoiler then don't check Tapology, or if you want to know who is in the finale then do check.

I figured that'd be it. Jesse was on TUF talk and looked 210lbs a couple weeks before the finale. I dont think he'll even get a spot in the finale.

Krause is also way more skilled.

I figured that'd be it. Jesse was on TUF talk and looked 210lbs a couple weeks before the finale. I dont think he'll even get a spot in the finale.

Krause is also way more skilled.

I'm curious how Krause beat Taylor. My guess is a sub on a gassed Taylor. I figured Taylor would maul him honestly.

Any Aussies bookies to bet on this?

Any Aussies bookies to bet on this?
Odds will come out shortly I'm sure. Probably Thursday then full props Friday if i had to guess

Sportsbet, Crownbet etc will all offer the card

Odds will come out shortly I'm sure. Probably Thursday then full props Friday if i had to guess

Unibet also will have a lot of markets up I'm assuming. They let me bet on ACB last weekend, and they've had Cage Warriors, HEX, Bellator and more in the past too. Pretty crazy how many different promotions they have in comparison to other Aussie bookies.

Unfortunately, their app and site layout is shit.

Unibet also will have a lot of markets up I'm assuming. They let me bet on ACB last weekend, and they've had Cage Warriors, HEX, Bellator and more in the past too. Pretty crazy how many different promotions they have in comparison to other Aussie bookies.

Unfortunately, their app and site layout is shit.
Despite the app being sh1t would you recommend them? I've not used. Currently using Pinnacle for bigger bets on winner and props/degen on sportsbet/Crownbet. If they have a lot more lines worth a look in comparison or just much of the same?

Despite the app being sh1t would you recommend them? I've not used. Currently using Pinnacle for bigger bets on winner and props/degen on sportsbet/Crownbet. If they have a lot more lines worth a look in comparison or just much of the same?

They have WAY more promotions than any other Aussie bookie I've used, and they consistently have a lot of markets for the smaller cards. I noticed that Ladbrokes has only had H2H markets for the undercard the last month, no props at all... honestly pathetic and that's what moved me away from them completely.

I'd definitely recommend using Unibet for MMA mate, WAY more options and the prices are usually solid too. I'd also recommend laying down all your bets beforehand, because the app and site are just extremely frustrating if you're looking to get things done quickly or bet live.

They also have this fucking annoying 24hr waiting period where they verify your ID before you can bet for the very first time, so if you're gonna sign up for them don't wait too long because they can't verify your ID on weekends... I found out the hard way. :p

Iif you're looking for a deposit bonus at signup, the tipping company I write for has a 400% bonus offer available up until around $300-400 I think, let me know.

(this isn't advertising since I get legit nothing from affilliates, I'm paid a flat rate for my tips unfortunately ahah)

I'll check it out. If you have a link for a sign up send it through.

Woodley at 1.62 is all that stands out from their odds & you're not wrong re: awful layout

Apologies for clogging up the thread with stuff anyone outside Australia don't care about!

I'll check it out. If you have a link for a sign up send it through.

Woodley at 1.62 is all that stands out from their odds & you're not wrong re: awful layout

Apologies for clogging up the thread with stuff anyone outside Australia don't care about!

PM sent mate! No more Aussie bookie talk on the thread ahah, if anybody wants a link to the signup bonuses just chuck me a PM, I don't want to spam up the page!

I'm expecting tomorrow, which is why 213 numbers came early. We'll get everything but the finals, and get those after the show airs.

This is a tough wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back