• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TUF 25 Finale - Gaethje vs Johnson - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these people who got michael Johnson was it just some super small bet? None of my books have it. No point if they limit you that much

Marc Diakiese interview
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/marc-diakiese-aiming-capitalise-against-10701149

-fighting from ATT camp
-2nd time training @ ATT so getting more attention
-completely different trainig to back home which is much behind then ATT
-suggest the Klose fight is just there for him to show case his skills
-says klose is pretty stupid and he will capitalize
-Has watched some of his fights and not overly impressed with his opponent klose
-puts pressure to do a good job to look good in the octagon
-says hes injury free and wants to fight rather then do nothing
-is a prospect and wants a name on main event

Last edited:
Justin Gaethje's clinch low kicks.

man, just as a fan, i'm super excited for gaethje's debut. dude is fearless

-I'm a bad matchup for him
-want to take away his hype
-want to dominate all 3 rounds
-don't want to give him any momentum
-better everywhere
-like being the underdog, no pressure
-Diakiese will come at me
-7-0 as an amateur
-learning something new each fight
-should have been 3 time state wrestling champion (only been once)
-can't wait to shut his mouth on July 7th

man, just as a fan, i'm super excited for gaethje's debut. dude is fearless

Yeah I feel that. His mentality is exactly how I wish everyone approached the game- he is simply good for MMA. Shows up to fight every time.

Those leg kicks are from satan.

Even if I wasn't a hardcore fan or a bettor Justin is one guy I would pause the ball game to watch.

-I'm a bad matchup for him
-want to take away his hype
-want to dominate all 3 rounds
-don't want to give him any momentum
-better everywhere
-like being the underdog, no pressure
-Diakiese will come at me
-7-0 as an amateur
-learning something new each fight
-should have been 3 time state wrestling champion (only been once)
-can't wait to shut his mouth on July 7th

I hope Drakkar is a huge dog. I think he can make this ugly and being the stronger man in the clinch. His striking SHOULD be serviceable enough to get on the inside and tire him out.

I hope Drakkar is a huge dog. I think he can make this ugly and being the stronger man in the clinch. His striking SHOULD be serviceable enough to get on the inside and tire him out.

i think he will be, everyone is going to parlay diakiese up.

He does train at MMA Lab so I'm confident he will come in with a similar game plan. The Frankie Perez fight showed that Diakiese still has holes in his game although he did move to ATT since then.

Think Klose should've gotten a gimmie or two before this fight, dude is talanted but fairly raw.

MJ has already said he's gonna pressure Justin to shut down the low kicks. It's exactly what he did to Barb.

MJ has already said he's gonna pressure Justin to shut down the low kicks. It's exactly what he did to Barb.
I don't trust MJ to stick to a gameplan after he grabbed onto a guillotine on fucking Khabib.

I believe I'm probably in the minority. When I watched the Justin Gaethje vs Luiz Firmino fight, I wasn't thinking, wow, what a great fight! I was thinking, this is a disgrace.

I don't trust MJ to stick to a gameplan after he grabbed onto a guillotine on fucking Khabib.

MJ always messes up something and if he gets into a brawl Justin will end him.

MJ always messes up something and if he gets into a brawl Justin will end him.

Gaethje was getting tagged at will by Firmino, and likely lost the first 2 rounds. Even in a brawl I think Johnson has a good chance.

Gaethje was getting tagged at will by Firmino, and likely lost the first 2 rounds. Even in a brawl I think Johnson has a good chance.

I took shots on firmino both fights.. and he probably lost every round they fought...

But a side note: firmino can CRACK, he's not a bum.. but yea, mj is higher level

I took shots on firmino both fights.. and he probably lost every round they fought...

But a side note: firmino can CRACK, he's not a bum.. but yea, mj is higher level

You are thinking of Palomino, Firmino was the guy Gaethje fought on NYE in NYC.

You are thinking of Palomino, Firmino was the guy Gaethje fought on NYE in NYC.

Yes, guilty, absolutely mixed up names. I assure you I know both guys ridiculously well, hehe

But absolutely correct ;) mixed up there

Yes, guilty, absolutely mixed up names. I assure you I know both guys ridiculously well, hehe

But absolutely correct ;) mixed up there

I had to double check when I was writing the post too haha. I think Gaethje kinda fights to the level of his competition so we might see him up his game vs Johnson in comparison to his previous fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back