• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

TUF 23 Ep. 11 PBP Discussion

I wish these two didn't have to fight each other. They are my two favorite females this season.

Really want Lanchana to win. ABC is a killer, she's guaranteed a shot in UFC. Congrats on the Blue belt, too, bruce! :D

Really want Lanchana to win. ABC is a killer, she's guaranteed a shot in UFC. Congrats on the Blue belt, too, bruce! :D

Thanks, I didn't even notice. I don't really care who wins, as long as they both have a good showing. I have this feeling ABC will be able to take down Lanchana though.

More vans

At this point, for #6, B and D seem most likely

----------

6. There were so many van scenes and van shots last episode, it was crazy. Let's do it again! This time, for more points! Choose one:

A) Will there be 4 van shots or more (film of the vans from outside) and 2 vans scenes or less (filming within the van)? (30pts)
B) Will there be 6 van shots or more, and 3 van scenes or less? (35pts)
C) Will there be 5 van shots or more, and only one van scene? (40pts)
D) Will there be 7 van shots or more, and NO van scenes? (45pts)

----------

leto, you think ABC will make the weight?

What would your answer be to this:

3. Amanda Bobby Cooper looks in dire straits in the preview:

tzCvfbM.jpg

It's either that, or she's doing a commercial promo shoot for the newly instigated UFC Brand Portable Sauna and Steam Room ($15,000 Retail). I hear it comes with a month supply of UFC Brand Bottled Water, roughly 1.3 cubic liquid tons.

What does she weigh-in at (first try) on weigh-in day during the weigh-in ceremony? (35pts)

A) Less than or equal to 114.8 lbs
B) 114.9 lbs - 115.3 lbs
C) 115.4 lbs - 115.7 lbs
D) 115.8 lbs - 116.1 lbs
E) 116.2 lbs - 125.1 lbs

I don't know. I guess she makes it. Looks sexy in that picture.

shut up Dana. It's a little more than just mental considering the lady's weight cut...

ABC looks like she might be done mentally. Even if she makes weight, this cut will more than likely lead to a horrible performance. I'm hoping she makes it, because she's a great fighter with an incredibly like able personality, but damn.

Andrew with the concerned confessional! He's being reasonable, giving space. Cool guy.

ABC comes in at 117.5

Edit: with her body looking reaaaally drained

Man, I hate seeing these two fight (unless it was over my affection, :p) but this is not the way I want it to not happen.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back