• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TUF 20: Episode 12 Tonight at 10pm ET/7pm PT on FOX Sports 1 DISCUSSION

????

carla is ranked 1 and was invicta champ

And yet so many people have been calling her overrated, or just not mentioning her at all, while going crazy hyping some of the others. It's ridonkulous.

Frankly,I think a big x-factor of this fight could be cardio. We know Carla can go five rounds. Can Rose?

They asked her opinion on how Bec/Angela treated her and Heather and she mentioned briefly how it all could've easily been avoided and that it is what it is. That's it.

Somehow missed that. I may have tuned certain parts out unknowingly, just like I do with my girlfriend sometimes. :icon_lol:

He is a white belt in bjj because he trains so infrequently...didn't he say that was his "base"?? I don't think he's going to get hurt in the octagon (at least not on tv) because I don't think he's ever going to fight on a UFC card.

He's a pretty boring dude when he's not cutting a pro wrestling promo (I assume he's exciting when he does a WWE promo?), I think the buzz from this is going to die very quickly and when Dana an co. realize that this guy fighting a can of cans on an undercard will bring in zero additional revenue, they're going to pull the cord on this experiment.
If you think CM Punk doesn't bring in revenue you are just bitter as fuck and being stupid. More people know Punk then Jon Jones. Will he sell like Brock becuause he can't fight top guys? No.

But Punk versus anyone pumps a PPV from 200k to over 500k easily. Literally easily.

As for you talking about his interview abilities? You are crazy. Every interviewer would love to talk to the guy. He's entertaining as fuck.

If you dislike the guy fine but just lame to hate on the guy before he even fights and he will fight.

Randa basically just went off and said she didn't like Rose, called her a bully, and said if she couldn't be bothered to say a word to her in the house then why does she suddenly care or worry about her now. Never really gave an example how Rose was a bully, but she seemed incredibly agitated that Rose wanted to talk to her.

I guess she was more disturbed about what went on in the house than I thought. I really like Randa; she's got skills and one hell of a backstory but she seems very spiteful.

People like to forget that Rose was a Skrapette along with Angela and Becca. Even though she wouldn't explicitly gang up on Heather, she would stand back and laugh instead of standing up to Angela.

That rubbed me the wrong way, but her fighting ability helped me get over that. But, Randa never forgets.... Kind of glad someone called her out on it, even though she couldn't rationally explain her reasoning for feeling the way she felt.

Basically, it seems to boil down to Randa convicting Rose for who she chose to hang out with. Guilt by association since she gave no specifics when Rose asked.

Rose should never laugh. Randa doesn't know what smiling is. She has that "I hate you" face all the time. I think the fact that Rose smiles sent her over the edge.

It put her on Randa's shit list permanently. There is no going back.

And yet so many people have been calling her overrated, or just not mentioning her at all, while going crazy hyping some of the others. It's ridonkulous.

They don't appreciate the greatest martial art.

I was kind of surprised when Randa cried on the phone and mentioned the bullying. I can see why she is so hostile. Maybe she was too sensitive in the house or maybe they really were ganging up on her. Who knows. I will be rooting for her.

I think Rose will beat Esparza. I think the only way Rose loses is if she gasses out and Esparza grinds out a gritty win

Lisa sitting there in the back like "Hey I'm uh... fighting Felice, too... yeah... I don't know why I'm here."

Seriously they completely forgot about her fight. She the hey hands up like WTF

wow the more i see randa talk the more i see myself in her mannerisms and attitude.

People like to forget that Rose was a Skrapette along with Angela and Becca. Even though she wouldn't explicitly gang up on Heather, she would stand back and laugh instead of standing up to Angela.

That rubbed me the wrong way, but her fighting ability helped me get over that. But, Randa never forgets.... Kind of glad someone called her out on it, even though she couldn't rationally explain her reasoning for feeling the way she felt.

That's the thing. I mean say what you will about Randa but she seems earnest. Remember that the Skrapettes were bad in behavior from what we saw and Heather is indicating it was the tip of the iceberg. The way Bec sort of clammed up and went into damage control mode was intriguing to me as well. Randa is stern as fuck, maybe even to a fault, but if she was very much bothered by what they were doing to HJC, then why would she just forgive and forget that?

Carla then fired back with the sarcastic "Everyone's a bully" comment, but, hey if the shoe fits. The reason Randa looked bad there was only because Rose looked very calm and level headed while Markos went off but in reality, Randa probably views Rose as full of shit- trying to claim a moral high ground (I don't understand why you were rude to me and kept saying for me not to talk to you) when Randa feels she was a party to very meanspirited behavior while in the house.

Not trying to say Randa is right- there's more productive things to do the. Say "don't talk to me" and "I don't like you." (For example, asking someone to apologize to the wronged person or persons, explaining why you were hurt by what you saw). But I think Randa definitely saw some shit that was rough to see and wasnt/isnt/won't be okay with it.

Randa basically just went off and said she didn't like Rose, called her a bully, and said if she couldn't be bothered to say a word to her in the house then why does she suddenly care or worry about her now. Never really gave an example how Rose was a bully, but she seemed incredibly agitated that Rose wanted to talk to her.

She said Rose was with the bullies and joining them in laughing at others. I can empathize with Randa not wanting shit to do with them. It was lame of Rose & Carla acting like they weren't bullies.

If you think CM Punk doesn't bring in revenue you are just bitter as fuck and being stupid. More people know Punk then Jon Jones. Will he sell like Brock becuause he can't fight top guys? No.

But Punk versus anyone pumps a PPV from 200k to over 500k easily. Literally easily.

As for you talking about his interview abilities? You are crazy. Every interviewer would love to talk to the guy. He's entertaining as fuck.

If you dislike the guy fine but just lame to hate on the guy before he even fights and he will fight.
it-s-still-real-to-me-damnit-o.gif

Basically, it seems to boil down to Randa convicting Rose for who she chose to hang out with. Guilt by association since she gave no specifics when Rose asked.

Rose should never laugh. Randa doesn't know what smiling is. She has that "I hate you" face all the time. I think the fact that Rose smiles sent her over the edge.

It put her on Randa's shit list permanently. There is no going back.

Randa kind of got resting bitch face. I have it too. My friends tell me they always used to think I was pissed off.

Randa just went crazy

Randa shit on Rose because her friends in the house were assholes. Rose was acting like all the shit they did had nothing to do with her. But you can be guilty due to association.

Things necessary for me to have an awesome lead in to Christmas:

Tecia beating Magana in full-mount, raining heavy punches and elbows into Magana`s face...which, unfortunately, Herb Dean fails to notice for like 90 seconds before finally stopping the fight.

JoJo and Hamderlei engaging in an exciting fight

HJC beating Bec via knee-bar

Randa and Penne having a FOTN type back and forth with Randa narrowly decisioning her and both looking good. Then, Penne deciding her true destiny is to go back to Invicta and win the AW belt.

Joanna Jedzrdzajdjd beating Gadelha via headkick

Nakai vs Dudieva added to some random UFC card in February

Machida winning big against Dolloway and taking on a higher ranked opponent in his next fight

Not all those things have to happen but let's say 4/5 of them...

I slightly altered this list to my tastes.

Jarl

We need Randa the savior of the bullied to win that belt.

Back