• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TUF 20: Episode 12 Tonight at 10pm ET/7pm PT on FOX Sports 1 DISCUSSION

Randa just went crazy

Yeah, she went from 0 to psycho in 2 seconds.

It does seem like Carla & Felice may have bullied her but always interrupting others and flipping out on Rose for no clear reason was very unprofessional and childish.

The underdog effects runs deep within me.

I want Carla to win this.

Lisa sitting there in the back like "Hey I'm uh... fighting Felice, too... yeah... I don't know why I'm here."

Man i'm glad that's over. I'm alsi upset I watched the whole thing

No wonder Randa looks perpetually pissed. She truly is pissed off at everything.

Yeah.

I'm flipping again. Maybe I was right before when I thought she's just anti-social. She couldn't give Rose any specifics why she hates her, she just says she does and tells her not to talk to her.

Other than a vague mention of Rose being mean to people, there were no specifics.

OK, I'm done with the drama now. I don't care that much about it so no idea why I keep trying to figure it out. I feel like I'm in a sewing circle or something. Too much drama and I am getting caught in it. :icon_lol:

I just hope for some good fights in a few days.

He is a white belt in bjj because he trains so infrequently...didn't he say that was his "base"?? I don't think he's going to get hurt in the octagon (at least not on tv) because I don't think he's ever going to fight on a UFC card.

He's a pretty boring dude when he's not cutting a pro wrestling promo (I assume he's exciting when he does a WWE promo?), I think the buzz from this is going to die very quickly and when Dana an co. realize that this guy fighting a can of cans on an undercard will bring in zero additional revenue, they're going to pull the cord on this experiment.

Yup, you are right about everything.

From another thread someone said the same thing, its just a media stunt. There is no way he will ever fight.

Lisa sitting there in the back like "Hey I'm uh... fighting Felice, too... yeah... I don't know why I'm here."

Did she say one word throughout that whole 'show'? The host could have at least asked her one question.

Did she say one word throughout that whole 'show'? The host could have at least asked her one question.

They asked her opinion on how Bec/Angela treated her and Heather and she mentioned briefly how it all could've easily been avoided and that it is what it is. That's it.

Yo what did Cruz's barber do to his head?

I skipped out. What did Randa say to Rose?

Randa basically just went off and said she didn't like Rose, called her a bully, and said if she couldn't be bothered to say a word to her in the house then why does she suddenly care or worry about her now. Never really gave an example how Rose was a bully, but she seemed incredibly agitated that Rose wanted to talk to her.

Hard to even like any of the girls coming out of TUF Talk. All are a bit obnoxious. Rose was my hope from the start.

No fight will be main eventing a PPV any time soon. But Randa with her mouth and attitude versus Rose or Carla could be the biggest fight to make after this show.

Yeah, she went from 0 to psycho in 2 seconds.

It does seem like Carla & Felice may have bullied her but always interrupting others and flipping out on Rose for no clear reason was very unprofessional and childish.

People like to forget that Rose was a Skrapette along with Angela and Becca. Even though she wouldn't explicitly gang up on Heather, she would stand back and laugh instead of standing up to Angela.

That rubbed me the wrong way, but her fighting ability helped me get over that. But, Randa never forgets.... Kind of glad someone called her out on it, even though she couldn't rationally explain her reasoning for feeling the way she felt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back