TUF 16 Finale is already card of the year. Agree or disagree? (merged threads)

Winston Wolf

Problem solver
@red
Reaction score
146 and FOX 4 were amazing too, but tonight's card has been perfect so far. So many sick finishes, so much back-and-forth action. Imagine if Guillard-Varner hadn't been cancelled. Holy shit.

Besides maybe UFC 140 this might be the most violent card from top to bottom since UFC Fight for the Troops 1.

I'm pissed that I missed the first couple of prelims. Anyone have a gif of the Wolverine KO? I didn't watch TUF Brazil but I liked that guy a lot in his Finale win at 147.

Yeah, its been a fun card to watch. Guillard and Varner would've probably added on to the violence.

I had a thread saying something similar and it got deleted, bizarrely.

Varner Guillard and actually having Carwin fight would have been definitely sick.

God damn it

Yeah, its been a fun card to watch. Guillard and Varner would've probably added on to the violence.

Right on. Although with the way the other fights have gone, that probably would have been bizarro night for them and been a snoozer.

It's fucking ridiculous is what it is. Now all we need is a fucking Epic beatdown and then a epic slugfest battle. I hope Ricci beats down Colton so fucking bad.

They've been good fights. I'll keep with FOX 4, but this one's the best lower level card for sure, I think.

good card, but not even close to card of the year.

It's fucking ridiculous is what it is. Now all we need is a fucking Epic beatdown and then a epic slugfest battle. I hope Ricci beats down Colton so fucking bad.

I'm with you. Colton could very well control him on the ground, but I'd to see Ricci pull it out.

Right on. Although with the way the other fights have gone, that probably would have been bizarro night for them and been a snoozer.

lol, i like bizarro night. i think the planet would explode if varner vs guillard was boring

Let's see how the remaining fights will go... two boring fights can kill this card

Back