TUF 16 Finale is already card of the year. Agree or disagree? (merged threads)

I actually thought last nights card was better...

Both tonights card and last nights card were awesome. Shows you dont always need big names

I just PVRd it. There was 27 min 39 seconds of fighting in the entire 2.5 hours of broadcast with the rests commercials and other BS hipe that I fast-forwarded through. Friggin AWESOME! Highly recommend you try this.

It was awesome, except that one.. fight? the one that happened right before the main event. I don't know what u wanna call it.

Not a troll, just have a life.

Two months worth of posts in one night! Based on this comment and the fact it is a Saturday night, would it be safe to assume that your life has taken a downward turn as of late?

:D

Two months worth of posts in one night! Based on this comment and the fact it is a Saturday night, would it be safe to assume that your life has taken a downward turn as of late?

Here's another one. I'm goin for three months worth so I can also be a douche bag. No offense.

Hahaha burn!!

Incredible card, actual TUF final fight withstanding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back