Opinion Tucker Carlson: "Open" to the Flat Earth Theory

I think, regardless of political leanings, that its very fair to say that Tuckers target market leans quite heavily towards the low IQ and the gullible. Do you really think Tucker Carlson doesn't think that humans are have a large impact on the climate?

Tucker is a disingenuous and poisonous influence on society, but I don't think anyone considers him as stupid as the people he markets his content towards.
Of course you think that. It's not exactly a new or high IQ tactic to spew emotional insults at strangers when you don't have any real arguments. Emotional manipulation and tribalism is like the entire point of the media you consume, so congrats on falling for it

Bingo. You can be open to something, consider it and then realize it’s horseshit. Kind of like communism, transgenderism or intersectionalism. Once you actually see what they are all about you can quickly realize their inherent flaws.

Again, like I said, this has already been proven though. Tucker knows that. So he is just straight pandering here to his stupid followers.

Unless you think Tucker is actually open to this and is being sincere. In that case, maybe he is much less intelligent than we all thought (also.. I have a bridge to sell you).

Again, like I said, this has already been proven though. Tucker knows that. So he is just straight pandering here to his stupid followers.

Unless you think Tucker is actually open to this and is being sincere. In that case, maybe he is much less intelligent than we all thought (also.. I have a bridge to sell you).

Yeah, WTF does that even mean? This is very much a closed issue. It's like when Bush said that the jury is still out on evolution. No. The jury came back on that one a long fucking time ago. The Earth is not flat, it's over four billion years old, life evolved, regressive tax cuts are not self-funding (and don't noticeably affect growth at all), climate change is real and caused by humans, there's no evidence Biden has taken any bribes, vaccines are safe and effective, Trump lost the 2020 election. It's not respectful or open-minded to treat people like idiots. There are issues that are legitimately controversial, but not all issues are.

I think, regardless of political leanings, that its very fair to say that Tuckers target market leans quite heavily towards the low IQ and the gullible. Do you really think Tucker Carlson doesn't think that humans are have a large impact on the climate?

Tucker is a disingenuous and poisonous influence on society, but I don't think anyone considers him as stupid as the people he markets his content towards.

Its hilarious to watch people flock in here to defend a guy who said he passionately hates Trump and called his audience what was it retards? Cousin-f*ckers? I forget.

Last edited:
I think the internet is missing a rule, namely that any discussion on sherdog will result in the mention of trannies. Its a bizarre but predictable fact of life, it seems.
When ridiculous people try to point out how ridiculous everyone else is, it should be noted.

When ridiculous people try to point out how ridiculous everyone else is, it should be noted.

Even through we can see them with our own eyes, we should be close-minded about the possibility that transgendered people exist, but we should totally be open-minded about whether the Earth is flat. That's literally the argument of Republicans ITT.

Even through we can see them with our own eyes, we should be close-minded about the possibility that transgendered people exist
No, Jack, this is about a person who defended the notion that men(not women who transitioned, MEN) can breastfeed. Your continuous dishonest framing of the topic simply being about the acknowledgement of trans people existing, is cute though.

I had a college professor who wrote a paper about how flat earthers in history are mostly a myth and how todays flat earthers are just that dumb because they have more information yet came to a stupider conclusion. Most flat earthers aren't sincere they are trying to profit off of dumb people and if Tucker goes that route he is no different.

Theres this cultural myth religious authorities used to peddle the idea the earth was flat. That just never happened people just exagarrated. It's always been visibly apparent the earth is round. Every object above a certain size in our universe is round because of hydrostatic equillibrium where gravity crushes the object into a ball.
I had an employee sit me down once. Great employee and he said this was important. Assumed he needed time off for a death in the family, needed a raise, or was looking for benefits. He sat me down with an eager and concerned look on his face. The Earth is flat. Then he launched into his "evidence."

No, Jack, this is about a person who defended the notion that men(not women who transitioned, MEN) can breastfeed. Your continuous dishonest framing of the topic simply being about the acknowledgement of trans people existing, is cute though.

I just vomited from agreeing with Jack Savage but your wrong. It absolutley is about the acknowledgment of transpeople existing. Transrights is a low priority issue to almost every pro transperson but anti transpeople are absolutley fucking obssessed with them.

Even through we can see them with our own eyes, we should be close-minded about the possibility that transgendered people exist, but we should totally be open-minded about whether the Earth is flat. That's literally the argument of Republicans ITT.

That clown's post was just a personal dig. It didnt need to make much sense. Dude has made an entire e-xistence out of being salty AF

To be fair it’s like the same 5 posters that go out of their way to bring it up in every thread.
They probably wearing their moms panty hose while posting

It will definitely come up when one person who believes in nonsense like men breastfeeding babies, is attempting to slam another for being open to an equally absurd stance. Don't get mad that leftists chained that weight to their ankles, and it handicaps them when they're trying to arrogantly convey that they're all about facts and common sense.

I mean... People believe all kind of wacky things. But for some reason it's always, without fail, trannies. It's a well that certain folks keep going back to.

It's just strange.

Of course you think that. It's not exactly a new or high IQ tactic to spew emotional insults at strangers when you don't have any real arguments. Emotional manipulation and tribalism is like the entire point of the media you consume, so congrats on falling for it

I mean, I could try a really basic argument if you like? Something along the lines of... Tucker has to appeal to the dumbest in society and fear of alienating those people is the reason he won't admit to knowing scientific facts such as the earth being round and human activity causing warming of the planet.

He obviously knows both things are true. At least, it seems obvious to me.

Back