International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE - Also Dugin

From what I gathered, one of the requirements to even secure the "interview" was that Tucker was not allowed to interrupt Putin.

Tucker may have been able to do a better job, but he was more concerned with securing the interview than doing a good job it seems.

- To be fair to Tucker. He makes a living out of it!
I've seen old Putin iterviews and they were good. But thats was years ago.

Journalists go in prepared with facts and push back when a guy like Putin tries to control the narrative with dubious premises.
Our "journalists" are scared to push back on Hillary Clinton or an 80 year old man with dementia.

Putin goes on a 20 min History lesson, while Biden confusing Presidents in an emergency address of his mental faculties.

geez

But like, it's not for lack of ability or desire, it's access. I'm quite certain BBC has been asking constantly.
Oh for sure, but Dictators generally aren't up for that sort of grilling. Putin's reputation for how he handles real journalism and criticism is even worse.

Putin treated Tucker like the joke that he is. Gave him nothing of substance and just fed him a gish gallop of irrelevant history and straight up bullshit

Murdoch? all this shit journalism comes from him?
it's shit over here in eastern euro as well. didn't know this guy set the current standards. i thought he just owned fox news and some british tabloids.
Fox News is a pretty good example as well as social media. You have all these people giving their opinions and putting their slant on topics while passing it off as news and real journalism.

Watched it just now.

So we have 2 stories now about Russia joining NATO.

Putin saying they wanted to join but Clinton said no.

And another story was that Russia asked to join and when they were told that they have to apply and go through the process then Putin didn't like that as they wanted to be admitted without all that process due to Russia strength.

So, which one is it then.
That's a @Fox by the Sea in the henhouse scenario... :D

oh yeah, I watched the entire thing

he did press putin, he also didnt try to load up questions too much because that's bullshit

other interviews, yeah, the zelensky ones are funny

"actual journalists"

Solid acting by two experienced actors

danny-devito-its-always-sunny.gif

The main outcome an American person should grasp from this interview is that Russia wanted to be like the US, wanted to be with the US, but was pushed on the side of the road and told you don’t belong in the golden billion, then Russia was pressured on multiple fronts - missile defense system in Europe, NATO expansion, orchestrated coups in Ukraine (successful) and Belarus ( not successful).

At the end of the day, Russia was fooled with Minsk accords which were signed only to give time to the Ukrainian military to improve (confirmed by Merkel and Zelensky).

Russia was forced to act.

The West tried to defeat Russia on the battlefield with their weapons and intelligence and on the economic front with sanctions.

Both attempts failed miserably.

Russia has won this war and the West started to decline, the East is rising,

And just to think, the US could’ve had a great and loyal ally with a ton of resources, but instead they told Russia to fuck off and there we are.

I wonder if Trump even knows how to ride a bike.
Well we do know that Biden doesn't, and Pete Buttgieg thinks you ride one by putting in the back of a Suburban then take it out when you get to where you're going.

The main outcome an American person should grasp from this interview is that Russia wanted to be like the US, wanted to be with the US, but was pushed on the side of the road and told you don’t belong in the golden billion, then Russia was pressured on multiple fronts - missile defense system in Europe, NATO expansion, orchestrated coups in Ukraine (successful) and Belarus ( not successful).

At the end of the day, Russia was fooled with Minsk accords which were signed only to give time to the Ukrainian military to improve (confirmed by Merkel and Zelensky).

Russia was forced to act.

The West tried to defeat Russia on the battlefield with their weapons and intelligence and on the economic front with sanctions.

Both attempts failed miserably.

Russia has won this war and the West started to decline, the East is rising,

And just to think, the US could’ve had a great and loyal ally with a ton of resources, but instead they told Russia to fuck off and there we are.
Classic Kemlin's propaganda parroting....as usually.

Back