• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE - Also Dugin

A lot of Tucker's followers are not smart enough to understand what is happening. They will see the interview and see all of the positive things being talked about Russia and negative things about the US.

While you might be able to understand the difference and what is going on, there are a lot of people who will not.

That is why it is propaganda and negative influence.

I may or may not watch it at some point. Regardless, I'll hold judgement until I do. If it's an hour of fellating Putin and feeding his ego I'll have a negative opinion. If it's time spent asking probing questions that I'd like to hear answered then I imagine I'll have a positive opinion.

Until I see I won't get riled up in anger or excited with joy. I'm not invested in it.

Imagine being so insecure or so caught up in bs that you're afraid of a conversation.

Calling it just a "conversation" is quite the softening of reality.

It's rather telling that you can't even see that.

Nice try, Ian Miles Cheong, but that interview was conducted way before the illegal invasion of Ukraine.

So you're one of those guys who believe in the whole "denazification" casus belli bullshit as well?
What about Russians in Afghanistan?

Leftists have this weird idea that simply interviewing or meeting someone in person = being a supporter or friend.

I started noticing this when Tulsi Gabbard was smeared for meeting Assad "OMG she met him in person so she must support him!" - it's the most childish take

Tucker has been sucking Putin's dick as soon as Russia invaded Ukraine. He's a supporter.

I’m fine with this as long as Tucker asks a couple decent questions. It should be interesting.

Not a big deal I don't expect much from the interview, it's being talked about because people love to hate especially from the left. If it was Sean Penn they would call him brave
Probably because everyone Sean Penn interviews gets arrested afterwards…

By his own admission in court,Tucker is NOT a journalist and no reasonable person should take his show seriously. Why is this non journalist going to visit Putin and do a puff piece on him?

he is fluffer and is there to do a puff piece.
simple as that.

This. It's just another celebrity interview which will likely go over the same old shit that's already been gone over a million times.
Tucker gets his 15 minutes of fame and the usual useful idiots will throw rage fits. It's all theatre.

I'll reserve judgement until after the interview. So far Tucker hasn't proven to be anything other than a shill for himself, he may actually not let Putin off the hook.

american "journalist" who acknowledges he's in the entertainment business gives russian dictator a forum for his propaganda.

should be fun, and lead to great, honest debate afterwards! let's hope tuck hits him with the hard ones, and let's hope vlad is honest and forthcoming!

What's the issue? Are there a lot of conflicts where you should only be allowed to hear 1 side? The answer is yes for a lot of people. I don't believe anything Putin says, but to pretend nobody should be allowed to hear it, just give us hundreds of billions to fight him is ludicrous.

I'm sure Cucker Tardson is going to ask all the tough questions and not just fellate his far right fascist dictator idol
Do you think he'll ask him what kind of ice cream he likes, or what "enchants you about being president"? I mean that would be some really pathetic and sycophantic fake journalism, right?

Back