• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE - Also Dugin

too many rightists: "These Russian boots are not going to lick themselves. Let's get to work."

nah you dickless nimrod (im not even bringing up your religion)

ukranians are beinh used and covered in US money that could very well be used in your own land .. too many crimes, too many crackheads, to many teenage shootings, too many violence ...

plz american bros wake up and take csre of your way of life, your values, your borders..

I still believe un 'murica

the good 'ol one

clint eastwood values

blue collar hard working men values

america: dont be a pussy to the zion lobby

Well, it seemed you agreed with that guy that its wrong to characterize Fucker as a Putin propagandist.

Maybe to you. I was stating I don't like other wankers trying to dictate what others can talk about.

That's hilarious coming from you of all people.
So no opinions on the thread, you just come in here to try and take cheap shots ? Horribly
crafted shots I should add. Predictable and not surprising.

nah you dickless nimrod (im not even bringing up your religion)

ukranians are beinh used and covered in US money that could very well be used in your own land .. too many crimes, too many crackheads, to many teenage shootings, too many violence ...

plz american bros wake up and take csre of your way of life, your values, your borders..

I still believe un 'murica

the good 'ol one

clint eastwood values

blue collar hard working men values

america: dont be a pussy to the zion lobby

All of the problems you listed existed wayyy before Russia invaded Ukraine. They will still exist afterwards as well. Stopping support will not magically fix them.

Excellent video... if you don't mind an open mind.

I watched it, I don't see anything to disagree with here.

The Left seems real butthurt that a Western journalists would actually interview Vladimir Putin. What the hell are they afraid of? People making up their own minds? Putin is an asshole, it will come through, but he's not the only asshole in this game. If Tucker hit Putin with some tough questions, aren't we all better off to see the response?

Last edited:
Your stance is perfectly rational. I would expect that, to be honest with you.

But there are plenty of Tucker parrots on here, and while they might not be representative in the real world, the more Tucker platforms Putin the more people will just blindly accept that really it's Zelensky who is a threat to America - it's unfathomable that anyone would ever believe that, but here we are. Plenty have swallowed Russian propaganda that Ukraine is somehow more corrupt and anti-democratic than even Russia, which is preposterous even if they're far from perfect.

There's a need in every country, I guess, to rail against the major narratives. It's not new, it's not clever, but it's often passionate. There were Americans that fully backed Nazi Germany during WW2, for example, which is ludicrous. Not the same, I'm not saying it is, but it seems all you need to really get your tendrils inside certain fragments of the American right is doubt. Nothing but doubt. Once you've sown that doubt, that's the empty space where CTard narratives grow, and one of those seems to be that Putin isn't that bad of a guy.

That's a line Tucker has been openly spouting for a looooong time, now.

He is that bad, and the only way Tucker can pretend he isn't is by asking if he's personally taken their jobs or attacked their state. Of course he hasn't. It's never that direct or simple. But it's simple enough that everyone should understand that Russia under Putin is a very legitimate threat to America, and he'll do everything he can do undermine that economically if not militarily - such as by starting proxy wars all over the planet alongside allies like Iran.
I appreciate the intellectual honesty, that’s rarer these days ( see my post above)
Ya I think Tucker does have a following that would eat out of his hand but so do other political commentators. Russia is a threat and so is Putin for sure no disagreement here, Iran, NK , China are major threats to USA also. I’ve watched a lot of Tucker clips and interviews over the years I would say I liked about 10% . I think his researcher at times do a good job but his faking laughing and overplaying many things I didn’t care for. I never heard him say he wants Russia to win or likes Putin > Ukraine president Zel. Maybe you came across a few stories for right wingers being pro Russia and generalized that idea. That’s why I said different sources at times for you possibly, i try to mix up mine not that I’m some gold star standard but some peoples stuff I read will swear the election was stolen and all illegals are criminals which is BS

"You don't know what's happening [but I can save you]"

"Hundreds of thousands are dead, the war is a disaster [but I will only talk about European dead for a reason]"

"This war has reshaped global-military and trade alliances, and the sanctions have hurt the world economy [but not the illegal invasion by Russia]"

"The post-WW2 alliance and the US dollar is coming apart fast, this will alter history [but not necessarily in the way I'm saying]"

"Ask people in the Middle East what the future looks like [they can see through the lies of the media]" ---- the biggest lie so far!

Tucker Carlson is a fucking retard.

It takes literally a few seconds at a time to see through each piece of Tucker's generic script.

He is an imbecile.

I appreciate the intellectual honesty, that’s rarer these days ( see my post above)
Ya I think Tucker does have a following that would eat out of his hand but so do other political commentators. Russia is a threat and so is Putin for sure no disagreement here, Iran, NK , China are major threats to USA also. I’ve watched a lot of Tucker clips and interviews over the years I would say I liked about 10% . I think his researcher at times do a good job but his faking laughing and overplaying many things I didn’t care for. I never heard him say he wants Russia to win or likes Putin > Ukraine president Zel. Maybe you came across a few stories for right wingers being pro Russia and generalized that idea. That’s why I said different sources at times for you possibly, i try to mix up mine not that I’m some gold star standard but some peoples stuff I read will swear the election was stolen and all illegals are criminals which is BS

"Why shouldn't I root for Russia, which I am" - Tucker Carlson.

Intellectual honesty is great, and we need to acknowledge Tucker absolutely did say he wants Russia to win.

Maybe to you. I was stating I don't like other wankers trying to dictate what others can talk about.

He said meeting or interviewing Putin doesn't means he is a supporter and you said that people say that because they are immature and childish.

Tucker is not a supporter because he is meeting him he is meeting him because he is a supporter.

right wingers don't have the advanced NPC circuitry of leftists.

Yep. The difference is we are not opposed to information that may conflict with the MSM. The Left Cult are seriously closed minded. I've seen Putin interviews before and always thought he is an asshole. It doesn't mean I'm not going to hear what he has to say when this whole shit show could bring a real bad standard of living for Americans and even war... nuclear war.

He said meeting or interviewing Putin doesn't means he is a supporter and you said that people say that because they are immature and childish.

Tucker is not a supporter because he is meeting him he is meeting him because he is a supporter.

You misunderstood.

Yep. The difference is we are not opposed to information that may conflict with the MSM. The Left Cult are seriously closed minded. I've seen Putin interviews before and always thought he is an asshole. It doesn't mean I'm not going to hear what he has to say when this whole shit show could bring a real bad standard of living for Americans and even war... nuclear war.

when i'm not trolling i'm skeptical of right wing media. left and right they all tend to be full of shit. it's just the mainstream narrative is so offensively garbage and the NPCs fall for it every time...and lecture everyone else about it.

blm
masks
vaccines
ukraine
pussy hats

all of these were fucking grifts or an abuse of power and these chuds fall in line every time.

this doesn't exist on the right both in numbers and in intensity. and before any of you get cute and post trump NFTs and a slobbering j6'er, that's not even comparable.

1-Copy.jpg

2-Copy.jpg

3-Copy.jpg

4-Copy.jpg

5a-Copy.jpg

The Left seems real butthurt that a Western journalists would actually interview Vladimir Putin. What the hell are they afraid of? People making up their own minds? Putin is an asshole, it will come through, but he's not the only asshole in this game. If Tucker hit Putin with some tough questions, aren't we all better off to see the response?

I'm not opposed to him being interviewed but I'm interested as to why they allowed Tucker to interview him when they've turned down several BBC requests to interview him. As a Brit I'm not really familiar with Tucker but hopefully he's going to ask some hard hitting questions.

when i'm not trolling i'm skeptical of right wing media. left and right they all tend to be full of shit. it's just the mainstream narrative is so offensively garbage and the NPCs fall for it every time...and lecture everyone else about it.

blm
masks
vaccines
ukraine
pussy hats

all of these were fucking grifts or an abuse of power and these chuds fall in line every time.

this doesn't exist on the right both in numbers and in intensity. and before any of you get cute and post trump NFTs and a slobbering j6'er, that's not even comparable.

1-Copy.jpg

2-Copy.jpg

3-Copy.jpg

4-Copy.jpg

5a-Copy.jpg

The right wing stuff like Hannity, Igraham, Waters, is virtually unwatchable. It takes a strong guest for me to tune in. But, the MSM stuff is next level brain dead. Thank goodness for Independent journalists like Kim Iverson, Matt Talibi, Glen Greenwald, James O'Keefe (here comes some butt hurt), and yes Tucker Carlson for examining issues others won't touch. They are important to an informed populace.

I'm not opposed to him being interviewed but I'm interested as to why they allowed Tucker to interview him when they've turned down several BBC requests to interview him. As a Brit I'm not really familiar with Tucker but hopefully he's going to ask some hard hitting questions.

That's a great question. I'd like to know the answer to that. We likely never will, but it's a good question. If Tucker doesn't take some hard shots, I'll lose a lot of respect for the guy.

He's a giant fuckhead and a traitor to the US.

This is hilarious. Interviewing a leader of a country is treason. The party of freedom hard at work.

Maybe if some journalists did their due diligence and interviewed Saddam, etc. we wouldn't have spent thousands of lives and trillions of dollars on a fake war. My guess is your stepbrother rightists would have called that same thing high treason.

You people and your absolute fear of people being allowed to consume information with their own free will is astounding to me.

Back