Trying to make my own strength and conditioning plan need help?

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im trying to make my own strength and conditioning plan so i need help and its for mma reasons even though im starting to do muay thai competition once i get back in america so i need to know how to make an effective strength and conditioning plan i was thinking tire flips sledge hammer workouts and barbell workouts and rope workouts so and i was also thinking putting in some heavy bag workouts but this is my first time making a strength and conditioning plan so anyone know how to make an effective strength and conditioning plan?

Look, it's the guy from KOTH who never stops for a breathing pause.

Anybody going to give me an idea of what my strength and conditioning plan should be

He means "Holy run-on sentence, batman".

Have you read the FAQs? That's a good place to start.

1)Read the FAQ's.

2)If you need further information, start a new Thread that includes information such as your previous experience(if any)of Strength Training, your goals and how much time you have available for training.

3)Mr Punctuation is your friend.

1)Read the FAQ's.

2)If you need further information, start a new Thread that includes information such as your previous experience(if any)of Strength Training, your goals and how much time you have available for training.

3)Mr Punctuation is your friend.

4)Learn to love King of the Hill

If you don't know what you are doing, pick a beginner program and learn from it.

Back