Truth...What up with the Re-up?

arrgh these things sell fast! white in my size is gone allready

I don't think those were restocked from last time dude.

No RED????

Why does Arclight HATE ME so???:icon_cry2

He don't like ugly?:icon_twis

I got a pair of blue and blacks for 2 guys I train with and a pair of the orange for me.Good stuff.:D

I guess that means we have to look for a different brand now since it seems arclight is MIA

I got a pair of blue and blacks for 2 guys I train with and a pair of the orange for me.Good stuff.:D

STILL NO RED???!! WTF, Mate???!! :icon_chee

PS...

Can a Brutha get some XL training Glove in stock too??? I'm starting to feel neglected...

PS...

Can a Brutha get some XL training Glove in stock too??? I'm starting to feel neglected...

PS...

^I think this man wants an XL training glove.

But yea, seriously, what happened to the guy running truth??

I want them to come out with another line of Muay Thai trunks.

PS...

u could always look at the KO Shooto glove instead.They are basically a Fairtex copy.go for the same price(edit actually they are $31.95 I think) and are a really good glove,better imo than the Truths but they ARE in black.The KOs not up on the KOFightgear site,u need to phone him.

Sorry that theres no red.I got the old Truths in size 38s in red and blue but they too small for an old fat git like me..

And also a few people been moaning about lack of stock,emails unanswered etc from TRUTH,just a heads up...

Thats the bit of me that needs extra fabric.When I stop walking red lights flash and you hear 'beep beep beep' just in case I start to back up.....

LOL We're suffering the same genetic problem lol....

Back