Truth...What up with the Re-up?

i'm with you clamp, but the money i had set aside for the truth re-up has now been spent @ the tapout warehouse sale. i'm still gonna get a pair of the red truth's though. i've been trying to snag one of those for what seems like an eternity now

Dude I'm kicking myself for not going, when it was only an hr's drive away.

Latest up on the site

"UPDATE APRIL 2008: Sorry for the delay in updates everyone, the current order of gloves and new shorts with camo/olive and burnt orange/black designs have been completed and will be shipped to me within the next week or two. Thanks again for your patience. "

very cool! I was wondering what ever happened to the orange design idea. I guess we'll all see in due time.

truth is just good stuff. thanks for the update, tone.

And maybe Arclight can ome up with his own version of the primetime gloves as well. That would rule

And maybe Arclight can ome up with his own version of the primetime gloves as well. That would rule

I'll second that!!!!! I really like the Truth stuff and I am impatiently waiting for the orange shorts.

I'll second that!!!!! I really like the Truth stuff and I am impatiently waiting for the orange shorts.

I'm patient with a lot of things... but this is an exception since truth is really top of the line gear.

Arclight I know you're reading this... please please please make a version of the primetimes and some yellow shorts :)

Checked the site...Nothing yet...

Anybody have any info???

Truth shorts are nice for the price but they seem heavy compared to cageside mma shorts.

that would rule! they always produce quality equipment and ship fast.

maybe i should say "he" instead of "they" though because TRUTH is essentially a one-man operation.

Helloooooooooooooo? Yesterday was PAYDAY, Dammit!!!

The new shorts are in.

v3camolarge.jpg

v3orangelarge.jpg

I'm buying them orange shorts!

on second thought saturation terminated considering they didn't re-up the red shorts

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back