• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trumps Reaction to the Doctor

Is the deep state the swamp that he tried to drain but then decided to just appoint more swamp creatures like devos and perry and having pence as a vice president?
They won't even know what you're talking about because he's convinced them not to read any media coverage about him that's negative

The guy was a POS way before he got into politics. He made a career out of screwing over middle class contractors. He simply wouldn't pay for work done and if they tried to get their money legally he'd slap half a dozen nonsense counter-suits on them so they'd go bankrupt just trying to defend against them

And he brags about taking advantage of the bankruptcy laws but leaves out he knew he was going to do it so would max out the credit knowing he wasn't going to pay

He's a billionaire who thinks you need a driver's license to buy cereal yet convinced people he's a regular guy by pretending to hate who they hate. He was a Democrat until ten years ago and even donated to Hilary in the past. But conning people that want to be conned is easy.

Just one more reason the 2-party system has to go. Most people can't see past it or don't care how partisan their view is and then they wonder how it came to be that we have such horrible representation in Congress. The 1% know how to manipulate the masses, it is what ensures they stay the 1%

Brutal world. If were all just nice to the meanies theyll change right? Still just savage chimps plus a tiny bit.

They won't even know what you're talking about because he's convinced them not to read any media coverage about him that's negative
Um remember the media lightening the zimmerman photos to make him look white. Saying lies about high school kids to potentially ruin their lives falsely labeling them as racists. The Russia conspiracy hoax. The people saying things about 30 years ago with no evidence. Fake. News. Trump didn't write those things. The fake news wrote those things.

Um remember the media lightening the zimmerman photos to make him look white. Saying lies about high school kids to potentially ruin their lives falsely labeling them as racists. The Russia conspiracy hoax. The people saying things about 30 years ago with no evidence. Fake. News. Trump didn't write those things. The fake news wrote those things.
So your response to that is to tune out most news sources and broadbrush an entire industry?

How many times has Trump lied and you guys still believe him? Before the midterms, to get more votes, he made up that a middle class tax cut was in the final stages (There was no bill, in any stage, and Congress was out of session) and would go into effect right after the midterms.

He just says whatever he thinks he needs to say at any given moment, the truth is never even a factor.

I would get it if someone said "I don't like the Left and in a 2-party system I want to make sure our side controls the executive orders and judicial nominees." In fact that was my reason in a nutshell for voting for Hilary, who I find to be a terrible person.

But this idea that so many of his base have, that Trump cares about them or this country baffles me. He's not a good guy and has never cared about anyone but himself. I don't see how anyone can't see that

If you don't like Trump you're a pussy

3A26DDDE00000578-3913524-Donald_Trump_channels_Burt_Reynolds_the_quintessential_the_Cosmo-a-1_1478644992154.jpg
Billionaire playboy about to pound model vag

Any man that is his age work so hard,is prepared to take a loss in his fortune to help his nation is a BMF

You run a successful campaign and 4-year presidency with the fake news trying to take you down at every turn. He's a BMF, as Masvidal said.
Fake news? Come on mate. The only fake is is the shit spewing from Trump's mouth.

Back