• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trumps Reaction to the Doctor

You run a successful campaign and 4-year presidency with the fake news trying to take you down at every turn. He's a BMF, as Masvidal said.
Just saw the Jorge Masvidal interview where he called Trump "a bad Mother Fucker". Talk about courage. My respect for that guy goes up every day. NOBODY could've taken what Trump has and still be winning every single day. It's a shame the pussies on the left are so bitter and spiteful. We've got the best economy in history for virtually everyone, China is just about ready to stop ripping us off, and all these dumb assholes have to do is scream impeachment over asking about corruption by Biden and his idiot son. It's fucking insane. :rolleyes:

They won't even know what you're talking about because he's convinced them not to read any media coverage about him that's negative

The guy was a POS way before he got into politics. He made a career out of screwing over middle class contractors. He simply wouldn't pay for work done and if they tried to get their money legally he'd slap half a dozen nonsense counter-suits on them so they'd go bankrupt just trying to defend against them

And he brags about taking advantage of the bankruptcy laws but leaves out he knew he was going to do it so would max out the credit knowing he wasn't going to pay

He's a billionaire who thinks you need a driver's license to buy cereal yet convinced people he's a regular guy by pretending to hate who they hate. He was a Democrat until ten years ago and even donated to Hilary in the past. But conning people that want to be conned is easy.

Just one more reason the 2-party system has to go. Most people can't see past it or don't care how partisan their view is and then they wonder how it came to be that we have such horrible representation in Congress. The 1% know how to manipulate the masses, it is what ensures they stay the 1%
Lol. Definitely a lot to criticize Trump on, but I have a totally different point of view, not everyone who voted for him is some hateful bigot (I didn't even vote for him.)

Back