Law Trumps home raided

Oh yes, 100% true.

Now how's she going to look amongst her peers at conferences for the rest of her life? Speaking engagements are toast for her unless she's speaking to other cult members.

I'd just retire and go fishing. But that's just me.
Judges get overturned all the time.

At his point I wouldn't be surprised if you went to get Chinese food, opened up your fortune cookie, and found some.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Lawyers for former President Donald Trump found at least two items marked as classified during a recent search of a storage unit in West Palm Beach, Florida, and have provided them to the FBI, according to a published report Wednesday.

The Washington Post, citing anonymous sources, reported that the items were discovered by an outside team brought in by Trump’s representatives to search his other properties for any additional classified materials. The nature of the classified materials was not immediately clear, but the storage unit in which they were found had been used to hold items from an office in northern Virginia used by Trump staffers after he left office, the newspaper said.

The FBI recovered roughly 100 documents marked as classified during an Aug. 8 search of Trump’s Palm Beach estate, Mar-a-Lago. That’s on top of 37 documents bearing classification markings that Trump lawyers retrieved from the home during a June visit, as well as 15 boxes containing about 184 classified documents recovered in January by the National Archives and Records Administration.

The possibility that the Justice Department had not yet recovered all classified materials has existed for months.

At his point I wouldn't be surprised if you went to get Chinese food, opened up your fortune cookie, and found some.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Lawyers for former President Donald Trump found at least two items marked as classified during a recent search of a storage unit in West Palm Beach, Florida, and have provided them to the FBI, according to a published report Wednesday.

The Washington Post, citing anonymous sources, reported that the items were discovered by an outside team brought in by Trump’s representatives to search his other properties for any additional classified materials. The nature of the classified materials was not immediately clear, but the storage unit in which they were found had been used to hold items from an office in northern Virginia used by Trump staffers after he left office, the newspaper said.

The FBI recovered roughly 100 documents marked as classified during an Aug. 8 search of Trump’s Palm Beach estate, Mar-a-Lago. That’s on top of 37 documents bearing classification markings that Trump lawyers retrieved from the home during a June visit, as well as 15 boxes containing about 184 classified documents recovered in January by the National Archives and Records Administration.

The possibility that the Justice Department had not yet recovered all classified materials has existed for months.

OH COME ON!

I knew it! I FREAKING KNEW IT!

The sad fact is that you CAN'T put Trump in prison! He'll trade away everything he knows for a tuna sandwich! Confinement to Mar-A-Lardo for the rest of his natural life is the only penal option for him.

His own team told the lawyers to look harder. And they found extra classified documents in 4 different properties.
Imagine how many random people have seen classified docs, i bet it was tossed randomly everywhere, I said at the start, u can cry political witch hunt all u like, the reason he was raided was alarm and a desire to shut down blatant security violations that would harm the country. It's like giving a toddler fireworks, you just know it won't end well.

Imagine how many random people have seen classified docs, i bet it was tossed randomly everywhere, I said at the start, u can cry political witch hunt all u like, the reason he was raided was alarm and a desire to shut down blatant security violations that would harm the country. It's like giving a toddler fireworks, you just know it won't end well.
Definitely not looking well with his recent choices of guests in the last fortnight so no, you're correct there.

<Huh2>

fear of jail.
heh heh inb4 :)

It will be interesting to see how long it will take if/when charges will ever be laid on p.* Trump and if not, how the Justice Department will try to justify that given that a prima facia case for obstruction has clearly been established.

I think that if he's not in prison before the new year it's unlikely he will see a real consequence for the stolen documents--the likelihood of other charges notwithstanding. I'd love to know the contents, if any, of Alex Jones's communications emerging from his civil case that are relevant to this being as how the raid occurred so soon after they turned up in the complainant's lawyer's hands. Here's hoping they're made public in a court sooner rather than later.

*apparently he's ok with a little p

Last edited:

It will be interesting to see how long it will take if/when charges will ever be laid on p.* Trump and if not, how the Justice Department will try to justify that given that a prima facia case for obstruction has clearly been established.

I think that if he's not in prison before the new year it's unlikely he will see a real consequence for the stolen documents--the likelihood of other charges notwithstanding. I'd love to know the contents, if any, of Alex Jones's communications emerging from his civil case that are relevant to this being as how the raid occurred so soon after they turned up in the hands of the complainant's lawyer's hands. Here's hoping they're made public in a court sooner rather than later.

<TheWire1>

I think that if he's not in prison before the new year it's unlikely he will see a real consequence for the stolen documents--the likelihood of other charges notwithstanding. I'd love to know the contents, if any, of Alex Jones's communications emerging from his civil case that are relevant to this being as how the raid occurred so soon after they turned up in the hands of the complainant's lawyer's hands. Here's hoping they're made public in a court sooner rather than later.

I've said it before, there's NO WAY that Trump can go to prison. He'll trade everything he knows about our next-gen weapons for a book of stamps or a tuna sandwich. Confine him to Mar-A-Lardo and monitor EVERY communication in or out of that place for the rest of his natural life.

What were they THINKING?!!?

steve-harvey-scared.gif

I've said it before, there's NO WAY that Trump can go to prison. He'll trade everything he knows about our next-gen weapons for a book of stamps or a tuna sandwich. Confine him to Mar-A-Lardo and monitor EVERY communication in or out of that place for the rest of his natural life.
He'll trade everything he knows anyway. Throw his ass in jail if he deserves it.

Back