• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Trumps home raided

The day that what?

The day he woke up, thought about the time he was KO’d and thrown out of the White House by sleepy Joe, contemplated how he who used to be the most litigious man alive was now getting beaten down in courts across the country, and logged into a shitty website called Truth social network to cry “why are people so mean?” as he begged for pity?

That already happened a couple weeks ago! What we are in now is called “the bonus” as far as trump’s whining and suffering.

The day that he gets locked up instead of flying around in his private Jet and golfing on his private coarse…
<Moves><Moves><Moves>

Carnac.jpg

Declassified.

This is why he needed to prove what he declassified. Whatever the legal strategy is here, it's not going well so far.

They have a problem but I'm sure they know it...which is why they took $3 million in upfront fees. This isn't like stiffing some contractor over services rendered where you can wait him out financially because he's bleeding money fighting you. The DOJ has very good lawyers and no limitation on how much time they can spend on a case.

So does the special master still get paid for the one hearing? Did he make Trump pay up front?

“but but but…he can still…golf?” being your flex is the biggest self-own I’ve seen on here in a few weeks.

Keep telling yourself that…LOL
President Trump will probably defect to Russia,,,Putin has a bed for him anytime with rubber sheets..and he will have plenty of cash from selling the nuclear secrets to DR Evil…

So Trump is now saying he can declassify documents just by thinking it...
--
Does he think everyone is a mindreader?

Any of you Trump supporters want to chime in?

His supporters will accept that.

it is not out of line with his prior ridiculous statements.

That Trump can be sitting in his bed thinking 'hmm this is now declassified' as he looks at a top secret file or that he can just wave a wand at Mara Logo and do same is something they believe.

That there are copies and the original still out there and that if anyone else mishandles them, they would be arrested and charged should not matter. That person could have been charged and convicted a year ago only to find out years later the POTUS say 'oh ya declassified that with a thought 3 years ago but did not tell anyone. Sucks to be you in jail for something i declassified'.

Trump supporters do not care about any logic. That Trump himself claims that he was always bringing boxes of classified documents home and thus they are all declassified and that no one else in gov't may know which are which are not is just not his concern.

Keep telling yourself that…LOL
President Trump will probably defect to Russia,,,Putin has a bed for him anytime with rubber sheets..and he will have plenty of cash from selling the nuclear secrets to DR Evil…
It’s hard to know what you really think on this because I know it’s just sport for you and you get satisfaction at riling people up. :)

This is why he needed to prove what he declassified. Whatever the legal strategy is here, it's not going well so far.

They have a problem but I'm sure they know it...which is why they took $3 million in upfront fees. This isn't like stiffing some contractor over services rendered where you can wait him out financially because he's bleeding money fighting you. The DOJ has very good lawyers and no limitation on how much time they can spend on a case.
The only part I disagree with on is that it is not working.

Trump has one goal here. Delay things as long as I can at every stage. I think he was hoping for longer delays, that the 11th Circuit would not move so fast, but that is all he really thought he would get from them. He will now appeal to the SC, not expecting to win but just hoping they take a long time before deciding if they will hear it and then hearing it, if they do.

I think he is pleasantly surprised when any element he pushes actually is taken seriously as Judge Cannon did as that is not really the goal.

As an aside, I mean, I want people to think of the absurdity of this Trump line.

Trump Team - we want the Courts to block the DOJ from using any of these documents in the investigation stage. They can check National Security but nothing criminal.

Judge Cannon - agreed.

Then...

Trump Team - we do not want to disclose or prove the documents are classified as we want to save that for any future Prosecution

DOJ - but how can we get to prosecution if we cannot use the documents for the investigation to get to a determination that we should prosecute

Trump Team - Checkmate DOJ. You cannot prosecute what you are prevented from investigating. We don't have to prove any thing if we don't get to court.

Judge Cannot - agreed. The DOJ is blocked from investigating.

Trump has one goal here. Delay things as long as I can at every stage. I think he was hoping for longer delays, that the 11th Circuit would not move so fast, but that is all he really thought he would get from them. He will now appeal to the SC, not expecting to win but just hoping they take a long time before deciding if they will hear it and then hearing it, if they do.

I think he is pleasantly surprised when any element he pushes actually is taken seriously as Judge Cannon did as that is not really the goal.

As an aside, I mean, I want people to think of the absurdity of this Trump line.

Trump Team - we want the Courts to block the DOJ from using any of these documents in the investigation stage. They can check National Security but nothing criminal.

Judge Cannon - agreed.

Then...

Trump Team - we do not want to disclose or prove the documents are classified as we want to save that for any future Prosecution

DOJ - but how can we get to prosecution if we cannot use the documents for the investigation to get to a determination that we should prosecute

Trump Team - Checkmate DOJ. You cannot prosecute what you are prevented from investigating. We don't have to prove any thing if we don't get to court.

I understand but delay is not the endpoint strategy. Everyone wants to delay if they're outside of jail, it's how they build time. Appeals don't really count to me because no matter what the ruling, each side is going to appeal if they don't win and then appeal again. That's par for the course.

When I say the strategy isn't going well, it's about the underlying things they're having to admit to or lose on the record as part of that delay. Because the special master delay only works if it stops the DOJ from investigating while the special master does his job. It gains him nothing for the DOJ to keep looking through those documents while the special master does it's own thing. But not being able to tell the special master what or how things were declassified indirectly undermines the argument to delay the DOJ's investigation. The 2 things should work together to bolster each other. He needs a special master to separate out what is and isn't appropriate for the DOJ to look at it and he needs the DOJ to stop investigating because until the appropriateness of the documents is resolved, he's at risk. But if you can't give the special master enough information to work with, you're also saying that there isn't a reason for the DOJ to wait.

One hand needs to wash the other to maximize his intended delay and it's not happening right now.

Just once I would like to see Trump on the stand and under oath. Just once.
that would be the funniest 10 minutes of your viewing life, if he ever gets to court, no lawyer, and i mean none who listened to his side of the story, would ever let donnie take the stand...if he insisted his lawyer would instantly excuse himself from the case..

Judge Cannon - agreed.

Then...

I think the SCOTUS would now have to rule to block the DOJ from investigating. If we want to know if it still has any credibility them quickly ruling the DOJ can't examine the documents would tell us everything we need to know.

that would be the funniest 10 minutes of your viewing life, if he ever gets to court, no lawyer, and i mean none who listened to his side of the story, would ever let donnie take the stand...if he insisted his lawyer would instantly excuse himself from the case..
I would literally pay UFC PPV money to watch that live, even if only 10 minutes. But we both know 10 minutes of questions would take more time then the court allows to get answers, if they even get any which i doubt. I am betting the house on contempt of court.

Back