Law Trumps home raided

When you see stuff like this for 6 years and know it's just political warfare instead of them being bound by some sort of principles and "doing what's right".

They hated the Orange Orangutan for waltzing into their elitist club uninvited and disrespecting them, and I'm not giving them an ounce of support in their political pillow fight against him.

Sorry lefties, you fucked yourselves. You used to be the party of free speech, freedom, liberal principles, and common sense but that ended more than a decade ago and we have no one left to vote for. No matter bad the republican party is, many are crooks themselves, they are they infinitely better than the radical woke marxist globalists you ended up being and for that reason I can never support you.

Always kind of reminds me of this part of Narcos when Escobar just paints a huge target on his back because he stepped out of his lane.

Have a read but also note it's one quick example; there are lots more,
https://time.com/donald-trumps-suite-of-power/

Your turn. I don't give a fuck about your whining over Obama. I'm not even American. You know nothing about me and show here you're just making a bunch of dumb assumptions to make yourself feel better about having your nose rubbed in your own feces. I was waiting for you to back your earlier claim but since you've now resorted to ad hominem and deflection, I'm going to let you off the hook with a simple "concession accepted."
stop-stop-it.gif

Take a break, slow down a little, and then use your head for more than a hat rack when you talk to me, and we'll get along just fine, I'm sure.
Buddy i have a life and a job. That means bjj, a kid, chickens. Im off tomorrow. I didnt respond to your other post because i still plan to come back with that info. I know its 2022 but damn gimme a minute. Also for a non American why are you so angry and involved in our politics? Thats a legitimate genuine question.

Buddy i have a life and a job. That means bjj, a kid, chickens. Im off tomorrow. I didnt respond to your other post because i still plan to come back with that info. I know its 2022 but damn gimme a minute. Also for a non American why are you so angry and involved in our politics? Thats a legitimate genuine question.

Post number 14 in this thread answers that very question..
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/why-do-so-many-non-americans-like-trump.4251538/#post-168992096

So they went to magister judge who represented Epstein when his whole pedophile ring became public knowledge and was actively working to help get rid of evidence that incriminated Epstein. He was also lead public defender of Lois Lerner, the former head of the IRS, who used her position to go after political opponents of the left.
fbi-jacket.jpg

The FBI apparently told the secret service not to inform president trump that they were coming.

The warrant the FBI used they did not show it to the lawyers. The warrant is needed because the FBI would have permitted to only search and/or take specific items from the home and not just ransack the place.

The FBI attempted to turn off all the cameras at president Trump's place to make sure no one saw what they were searching for. Again they are not allowed to do so.

The FBI never produced an inventory of what they seized. The point of the inventory is to make sure they complied with the warrant and took what they said they were coming to take and allow you to file a motion for return of your property in federal court.
_126330972_hi077910997.jpg

FaEm4zVWQAU6rZ1.jpg

Hello Formerly Banned Poster,

All of this has been addressed ITT. Maybe you should read the thread before posting. Just a suggestion.

Good luck with your new account. Things are not looking good so far, however.
There's 5000 posts in this thread. No one is reading 5000 posts to see if a video has been posted or not. Its on topic, just ignore it if its not new to you.

30-Funny-Pictures-of-Chicken-2.jpg

There's 5000 posts in this thread. No one is reading 5000 posts to see if a video has been posted or not. Its on topic, just ignore it if its not new to you.

Don't tell me what to do.

Someone posted this guys video talking about classifications which he was wrong on. Not sure he is or why he’s so popular with the left

Because he looks like a stereotypical Confederate flag waving redneck, but plays a far lefty on Youtube. It's his gimmick. It would be like a Transgender Trumper having a channel, and placating to the right. It's a psychological thing, where people think because they look a certain way, that it's some kind of gotcha to their opposition, when that person doesn't fit the stereotype. "See, even this person who looks like one of your people thinks you're wrong."

How anyone can watch that video of him trying to explain why a Trump backed candidate landsliding Liz Cheney is somehow not a win for the Trump side, and not smell the shit he's selling, is beyond me.

So they went to magister judge who represented Epstein when his whole pedophile ring became public knowledge and was actively working to help get rid of evidence that incriminated Epstein. He was also lead public defender of Lois Lerner, the former head of the IRS, who used her position to go after political opponents of the left.
fbi-jacket.jpg

The FBI apparently told the secret service not to inform president trump that they were coming.

The warrant the FBI used they did not show it to the lawyers. The warrant is needed because the FBI would have permitted to only search and/or take specific items from the home and not just ransack the place.

The FBI attempted to turn off all the cameras at president Trump's place to make sure no one saw what they were searching for. Again they are not allowed to do so.

The FBI never produced an inventory of what they seized. The point of the inventory is to make sure they complied with the warrant and took what they said they were coming to take and allow you to file a motion for return of your property in federal court.
_126330972_hi077910997.jpg

/Confidently incorrect

Canada. Curious about what, pray tell?

FTR, I consider this whole situation to be a matter of concern for Canadians due to the proliferation of right-wing and anarchist extremists here in synchrony with that of the US--just in case someone ITT were to suggest otherwise.

Just wondering because I read your post where you said you weren’t from the US.

Don’t care outside of curiosity. I like to know where people are from, sometimes you can pick up hints from spelling, particular phrase usages stuff like that.

Back