Trumps Ego gets deflated by Angry trump supporter

Settle down.
I am
tenor.png

Trump’s Ego?

Huh?

A guy got sick of that balloon and popped it. Got arrested and fined, and people have raised more money than he needs to cover his legal fees. He made money by getting rid of a giant hysterical liberal projection, and Trump isn’t even mentioned in the article.

Trump’s Ego?

Huh?

A guy got sick of that balloon and popped it. Got arrested and fined, and people have raised more money than he needs to cover his legal fees. He made money by getting rid of a giant hysterical liberal projection, and Trump isn’t even mentioned in the article.
{<huh}

Sooo....... seems like the right loves criminals now? Or just politically motivated crime.

Trump’s Ego?

Huh?

He's also going to get a criminal record, which probably won't affect his future employment prospects all that much, since he's already a Trump-loving shitbag.

Hutchinson posted a Facebook Live video hours before the incident saying he was “going down [there] to make a scene … I’m shaking I’m so mad right now,
I thought all of these people were 'based' and unemotional?

Back