Trumps Ego gets deflated by Angry trump supporter

sucker-born.jpg
It's not really that big of a deal my dude but I chuckled some.

It's not really that big of a deal my dude but I chuckled some.
Come on dude. Of all the good causes you could've donated to, you chose to help the guy who got so angry at a balloon he had to go and stab it.

What's with the thread title? I read the article, Trump himself isn't mentioned at all.

Plenty of money bud. $25 to a good cause is nothing. I spend that much on lunch or Starbucks in the morning.
Bro if that's your picture you need to spend $25 on fucking allergy medication. Did you get stung by a bunch of bees and decide to take a selfie or something?

Those grande lattes are getting pricey... <6>
True that. My rewards account has crazy amount of points.

I'll grab a drink or 4 for my crew, breakfast sandwich and protein box pretty daily or switch it up and hit coffee bean. Not to brag but it's not a big deal for the work being done and it keeps morale up.

True that. My rewards account has crazy amount of points.

I'll grab a drink or 4 for my crew, breakfast sandwich and protein box pretty daily or switch it up and hit coffee bean. Not to brag but it's not a big deal for the work being done and it keeps morale up.
I spend about $4, including a dollar tip, on most days for plain black coffee. Stopped going to Starbucks though and get it at Ghost Coffee. Buy 10 and get one free. That's when I order the fancy latte. :cool:

The Con sells us out to the swamp and vlad and this stupid hick is defending him

Back