Trump's black unemployment numbers, ISIS data

Black unemployment is at it's lowest it's ever been. That is a FACT.

Denying reality does not change it.
its true only because obama did most of the work.

its pretty stupid to say you finished a house because you laid the last brick down and ignore who built the other 99%

sometimes the truth sounds good but in reality it isnt as it seems. case in point trumps repsponsibility for the record low.

Yeah, a lot of people thought they were going to cash in. There were other videos like this too-

thats the reaction of a person who thinks they won the lottery, not someone who just learned who was elected president.

Blacks are a minority in the US, and the totally non racist voting id laws and gerrymandering make it even harder for minorities to have any infuence. The stereotype of some black hoes as being the ones voting anyone anywhere is Ill informed to say the least

Yeah, a lot of people thought they were going to cash in. There were other videos like this too-

thats the reaction of a person who thinks they won the lottery, not someone who just learned who was elected president.

<[analyzed}>

haha, I am leaning towards her statements being more about the social progress it showed for blacks in this country; for an African American to be voted into the highest public office, it spoke volumes about the "limitless" AA place in society.
-being accepted as equal citizens, is what I'm getting at.

That vid did make me laugh a bit; one does have to do a bit of linking and stretching her comments to what she "likely" actually felt and meant.

Back