Trump's black unemployment numbers, ISIS data

Truth hurts
So in your opinion either most drug dealers are black or some strong plurality of black people are drug dealers? I can't really tell because you are too big of a pussy to say what you mean and instead you taking pot shots with somewhat vague posts.

So in your opinion either most drug dealers are black or some strong plurality of black people are drug dealers? I can't really tell because you are too big of a pussy to say what you mean and instead you taking pot shots with somewhat vague posts.

It’s not my opinion the truth is 80% of drug dealers are black with a clientele being 80% white. You said it and you’re actually right I looked up the stays and you stand correct

Yes, more unemployed blacks! That will teach you Trumplings!

Damn, look at that spike right after Obama got elected. 2013 was when they realized Barack wasn't really going to buy them new cars.

Do you know how to read line graphs?

Or is it that you think Obama was elected in April 2013?

It’s not my opinion the truth is 80% of drug dealers are black with a clientele being 80% white. You said it and you’re actually right I looked up the stays and you stand correct

WAPO:
White people are more likely to deal drugs, but black people are more likely to get arrested for it
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...o-get-arrested-for-it/?utm_term=.e216c7f4fde0

I don't really care either way but I don't mind pointing out gas lighting once in a while.

Is that video how you have developed your opinion of black people?

And do you really believe that what that woman said translates to her believing Obama was buying her a car?
To be fair, there were some morons who thought they going to cash in from Obama lol. I can't imagine the sample being big and Glenn Beck is being hyperbolic as usual, but this is still a funny segment

Liberals are mad because Black Unemployment is now at it's LOWEST in american history under Trump's presidency.

The man who is a supposed "racist" has gotten blacks and other low income individuals wage increases and BONUSES.

This is what liberals hate and why they can never be trusted.

Not sure if serious if you don't believe Trump is racist or a bigot. You must be murican.

They make pretend they care about the black unemployment rate so they can also make pretend they're not racists.

<TheDonald>

"We're not racists, we love the bl- african americans, believe me. Here's our black secre- administrator, now!
hqdefault.jpg

"Forgive him, he's a little sleepy. I wonder why. I'd like to think it'- I mean he's a hard worker. Great worker, great worker. Believe me, some bad people, bad people would say he's tired for some other reasons. I don't know, you tell me."

Back