Trump's 60 Minutes Interview released

Trump is phoning it in at this point. He's turning into one of his own supporters, a big whiny piss baby.
Donald Trump has been a big whiny piss baby his entire life, the only difference is that he's now the POTUS instead of just a failed businessman and reality tv host.

Lol. Nice. Here are his tenets.

• Take urgent action to undo Trump’s damage and reclaim America’s values
  • Modernize America’s immigration system
  • Welcome immigrants in our communities
  • Reassert America’s commitment to asylum-seekers and refugees
  • Tackle the root causes of irregular migration
  • Implement effective border screening

lol guaranteed to create a one party state. This is how they get their gun bans and buy backs.

America's values and freedom are being undermined by all this immigration.

lol guaranteed to create a one party state. This is how they get their gun bans and buy backs.

I, like.most people who are now called right wing nut jobs, support a controlled and regulated immigration. To act as if there are no state boundaries and borders is to remove one of the definitions of the state.

No president has ever faced the bias Trump has. I mean I get it, he is not a like able dude, but the media has been terrible. As for sleepy Joe, they never hit him....the guy was literally removed from the 1988 election for lying.....never gets brought up. Has made racial comments on record, never brought up. Is a lifetime politician but is a gazillionaire. Never questioned. Son is a crackhead that got his father involved in shady shit, never questioned.

Tell us more about Americas values and freedom, and how immigration has played into that historically. I faintly remember the statue of liberty having something to do with that...

No president has ever faced the bias Trump has. I mean I get it, he is not a like able dude, but the media has been terrible. As for sleepy Joe, they never hit him....the guy was literally removed from the 1988 election for lying.....never gets brought up. Has made racial comments on record, never brought up. Is a lifetime politician but is a gazillionaire. Never questioned. Son is a crackhead that got his father involved in shady shit, never questioned.

ed01cdfe4806da026f6104303e6cbcf9.jpg

Tell us more about Americas values and freedom, and how immigration has played into that historically. I faintly remember the statue of liberty having something to do with that...

This is why the wise words of the founding fathers need to be focused on in school. Not social justice.

Here's some American values that immigrants are undermining:

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."

"A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves... and include all men capable of bearing arms."

- Richard Henry Lee

It wasn't until after the assassination that America and Western countries started letting in unchecked immigration from all over the world. It is a well known fact that Liberal parties are using immigrants for votes and that they are easily manipulated by social justice.

More immigration or forced diversity will weaken a country. The commies know this and it's why social justice and this kind of immigration is only seen in Western countries.

Hate to break it to ya Sano but you're a communist puppet helping tyrants enslave humanity.

This is why the wise words of the founding fathers need to be focused on in school. Not social justice.

Here's some American values that immigrants are undermining:

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."

"A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves... and include all men capable of bearing arms."

- Richard Henry Lee

It wasn't until after the assassination that America and Western countries started letting in unchecked immigration from all over the world. It is a well known fact that Liberal parties are using immigrants for votes and that they are easily manipulated by social justice.

More immigration or forced diversity will weaken a country. The commies know this and it's why social justice and this kind of immigration is only seen in Western countries.

Hate to break it to ya Sano but you're a communist puppet helping tyrants enslave humanity.
Dude, I sincerely hope you get some help. You're falling off the deep end and it's not worth it. I don't know which propaganda network you're plugged into 24/7, but it's not doing you any favours. I don't know what else to say.

It's funny seeing the genuine snowflakes call Trump a whiny bitch. So brainwashed

Dude, I sincerely hope you get some help. You're falling off the deep end and it's not worth it. I don't know which propaganda network you're plugged into 24/7, but it's not doing you any favours. I don't know what else to say.

No do some research. It's well documented that immigrants are in fact being used to undermine vales and freedom in the West.

Do some more research to find out exactly why you're a communist puppet helping tyrants enslave humanity.

That's if you can get past the brainwashing. Good luck.

Last edited:
Haha. Trump never fails to entertain! Trudeau sucks, but what's even worse is that he's a bore to watch. Go Trump go!!!

It was the 60iest of minutes ever
Some people say it seemed like 72 minutes
They said "how did you get so many minutes into that hour?"
Joe Biden, he probably doesnt even own a watch.
My entire house has clocks everywhere.
Like the Swiss they make wonderful clocks.
And I love their cheese its got little holes in it,
So Can look through it while Im making a sandwich. I make the best sandwiches.......

Last edited:
I am not a Trumper but that cunt was rude as hell for starting an interview like that. You do that to me and I’d leave before the first question is asked.

I am not a Trumper but that cunt was rude as hell for starting an interview like that. You do that to me and I’d leave before the first question is asked.

She's a half baked intellectual.

No do some research. It's well documented that immigrants are in fact being used to undermine vales and freedom in the West.

Do some more research to find out exactly why you're a communist puppet helping tyrants enslave humanity.

That's if you can get past the brainwashing. Good luck.
So much derp. Which mosque are you going to hit next? You going to go in there with your sword collection?

Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, earned $22.5 million from 1998 to 2019, a tidy sum that at first glance works out to just over $1 million per year. Except that that’s not quite how it happened. The Bidens have earned three quarters of that money since Joe left his post as vice president in 2017, according to an analysis of their tax returns.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michel...n-after-leaving-the-white-house/#7acd23b1e421

Because the GOP is incompetent when it comes to governing. They ONLY have being the opposition. When they have control they are complete impotent still. They held ALL branches of our government and still failed to do anything for Healthcare.
I certainly think this is true, and obviously true for Trump but I think the rot is deeper. Even their semi-bullshit stated ideology is that “government sucks and we need a lot less of it” is going to inevitably lead to poor governance. They think government sucks so they get elected and prove it! But their real goal is upward redistribution of wealth and to obtain power and governance requires doing things that benefit the country, which is antithetical to their real objectives. So a failure to generate ideas on complex issues should be expected. The right’s energy is entirely focused on courts, cheating during elections and when they gain power delivering on tax cuts and deregulation.

Incompetence would be easier to fix imo. A sane right could bring in some actual thinkers if their goals were to actually help people. But this party needs to be burned down because it’s not salvageable imo.

I bet you are a Trumper. It's embarrassing, I know.

Let me guess....

He blabs some BS
Interviewer asks question
Be blabs more BS
Interviewer calls him out in BS
He whines like a cunt and walks off
And this right here is why he will lose; this is what people are sick of more than anything else.

Back