Social Trump's $60 God Bless the USA Bible

You know exactly what I'm talking about but you don't look at your own side rationally.

No. I can guess what you think but would rather you say it out loud.

When someone asks me why I think conservatives have gone crazy it's incredibly easy for me to explain.

If it isn't for you, maybe the left isn't so crazy. A huge driver in conservatism is the left being crazy and the right being a control, conservatives HAVE to say progressives are crazy because they don't actually have anything else to offer.

Aside from a couple of really good bills in Florida (which were fantastically bi-partisan because liberals aren't obstructionist), conservative congress has been the wildest shit show in modern history.

So I ask you, how is the LEFT nuts? I don't think they are.

He is the cringiest, griftiest SOB out there aside from his supporters and @blackheart. I don’t understand his popularity.

No. I can guess what you think but would rather you say it out loud.

When someone asks me why I think conservatives have gone crazy it's incredibly easy for me to explain.

If it isn't for you, maybe the left isn't so crazy. A huge driver in conservatism is the left being crazy and the right being a control, conservatives HAVE to say progressives are crazy because they don't actually have anything else to offer.

Aside from a couple of really good bills in Florida (which were fantastically bi-partisan because liberals aren't obstructionist), conservative congress has been the wildest shit show in modern history.

So I ask you, how is the LEFT nuts? I don't think they are.
Well, there's all the LGBTQIA+ crap thats shoved down everyone's throats 24/7, the crazy gender ideology crap, exposing children to naked mentally ill men and other debauchery, escalating abortion to the point where women are referring unborn children to parasites/tumors and advocating for abortion at any stage in the pregnancy, legalizing drug use and retail theft, vandalizing churches, turning our universities into Marxist indoctrination centers, etc.

Trump is a saint compared to all of that.

Here is the part where you tell me that stuff doesn't happen or is on the fringes despite evidence of it happening and the fact that the Democrats can't win an election without the far lefties.

Did they though? Biden and Hillary weren't exactly some radical candidates. Obama had the gall of being black which wasn't really okay with a lot of folks I guess.
The country is a better place without Hillary. I have no doubt she would have started 3 new wars. I liked Obama when he won the 1st time. I even donated to his campaign. But I was let down when he turned out to be another establishment corporatist. People always like to say Obama wasn't liked because of his skin color. In reality he won North Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Ohio in 2008.

Well, there's all the LGBTQIA+ crap thats shoved down everyone's throats 24/7, the crazy gender ideology crap, exposing children to naked mentally ill men and other debauchery, escalating abortion to the point where women are referring unborn children to parasites/tumors and advocating for abortion at any stage in the pregnancy, legalizing drug use and retail theft, vandalizing churches, turning our universities into Marxist indoctrination centers, etc.

Trump is a saint compared to all of that.

Here is the part where you tell me that stuff doesn't happen or is on the fringes despite evidence of it happening and the fact that the Democrats can't win an election without the far lefties.

sherbro @Loiosh , this is how the left went crazy. i still have hope they become the liberals they once were, but it looks dim.

Thanks for the detailed feedback. I'll try and address it as concisely as possible.

Well, there's all the LGBTQIA+ crap thats shoved down everyone's throats 24/7

Maybe progressives could tone it down a bit, but at the end of the day we're just trying to treat people with empathy and compassion. TERFS exist because the trans community is rocking the boat and threatens to endanger gains made by the gay community. (Doing my best to be concise here, I could write a book on the subject).

the crazy gender ideology crap, exposing children to naked mentally ill men and other debauchery

Not sure what this is supposed to mean. If it's drag shows they're being widely misrepresented, but if you're talking about trans women in women's locker rooms that's a difficult situation and I understand the objections.

escalating abortion to the point where women are referring unborn children to parasites/tumors and advocating for abortion at any stage in the pregnancy

While it's possible there are women who say that, I'm certain they're a tiny minority and the terminology is something most liberals would find obscene. As for late term abortions, the VAST majority of them are instances where the fetus isn't viable or the life of the mother would be in danger. Who carries a baby for eight months and has a change of heart?

legalizing drug use and retail theft

Most drugs should probably be legal and liberals aren't in favor of theft.

vandalizing churches

What?

turning our universities into Marxist indoctrination centers

People throw around Marxism the same way they did with communism. What do you actually know about Marxism? I will definitely say it isn't a liberal ideology, liberals are absolutely capitalist.

No, I'm going to give you my perspective and opinions. Feel free to disagree.

And yes, liberals need the lefty vote the same way you guys need the neo Nazis. Democrats do the bare minimum to keep those votes, though.

What exactly did Trump do?

The Federalist society gave him a list of nominees, Mitch had throttled nominations before Trump took office.

The judges killed Roe, just like everyone knew they would. There was some artistry behind the scenes manufacturing court cases that would ultimately work their way to the Supreme Court in order to kill Roe, but again, Trump didn't do that.

Pee Wee Herman could have done that.
He said he would nominate justices that would overturn Roe vs Wade, and that's what he did. This isn't rocket surgery.

He said he would nominate justices that would overturn Roe vs Wade, and that's what he did. This isn't rocket surgery.

Did you bother reading the post you quoted?

I dont think this is meant entirely for his base. I think it's also meant for Evangelical Churches who could order thousands of these stupid things and also claim it's not a political contribution.

Back