Law Trump weakens Endangered species Act

Granted, I've forgotten most of the shit I needed to know to earn my degree in Sociology (I blame self-inflicted brain damage), so I conducted a brief refresher and this was stumbled across.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_poll#Wording_of_questions

So with this in mind, let's revisit.

I guess I'm back to thinking your single, one-sided polling question is unlikely to capture the entirety of where stated public sentiment and reality merge.

<28>

Again, I'm not working towards a degree in sociology, which is something you are the second person today to fuck up.

I enjoin you to show where I posed a specific question pertaining to a specific poll. The fact remains, if you ask people plain questions, in English, and they routinely fall overwhelmingly on one side of the issue, across countless polls posing countless distinct questions. The Trump admin in no way reflects the public in their environmental policy. Anyone who is not willfully stupid or craven would take the obvious position, and luckily the vast majority of Americans, save policymakers, agree on these issues.

They "hate clean water"?? For a President that's supposedly doing an endless amount of evil things, the majority of criticisms towards him consist of this same type of absurd and whiny hyperbole. You'd figure you wouldn't need to make shit up if Trump was so bad already, right?
Trump and his supporters do the exact same thing with Obama

Again, I'm not working towards a degree in sociology, which is something you are the second person today to fuck up.

giphy.gif

You on more drugs than me?

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/154238051/

Fuck the future! Fuck everything that doesn’t make money!

Can we get a source that's a little more specific about the changes instead of quotes from hysterical activists saying the universe is going to explode?

Can we get a source that's a little more specific about the changes instead of quotes from hysterical activists saying the universe is going to explode?
No
But he can cut and paste the hysteria from it

One of us makes 6 figures and the other one doesnt. One of us has a college degree and the other one doesnt.
One of has been happily married for 14 years with kids while the other one is not and does not. One of us volunteers in the community, coaches softball and baseball and donates to all different types of charities and the other does not.

Which one of us is the delusional one? lol
I'm still waiting to hear how you know so much about my life

Its not just endangered species at risk with Trump. Its the watersheds and other issues.

This will become the next big issue and GIVE, i would bet if Trump wins another term.

Big oil asks government to protect its Texas facilities from climate change

Taxpayer dollars going out to protect the assets and insulate Big Oil and other industries from the cost of Climate Change while they rake in all the profits of not having to take the steps to mitigate it.

Hard to imagine a scenario with more blatant irony built in but I am certain the US gov't will find a way to make these expenditures claiming they are for other reasons but to protect those corporate
profits at taxpayer expense.

(inb4Trumpsupportersfindreasontosaythisshouldbedone)

Not surprising. His stupid fuck of a son likes to do that shitty trophy hunting over in Africa.

Back