Law Trump weakens Endangered species Act

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/uproar-as-trump-finalizes-major-changes-to-endangered-species-act/

Why does this administration hate the environment. They have rolled back multiple laws, they hate clean water, and love cyanide bombs.
I am afraid my children and their children will live in a toxic shit hole thanks to this administration.
Drain the Swamp, more like turning America into a swamp.
Anyone have this guys phone number?
maxresdefault.jpg

Don't worry... another year and this will all be over. Back to sanity

They "hate clean water"?? For a President that's supposedly doing an endless amount of evil things, the majority of criticisms towards him consist of this same type of absurd and whiny hyperbole. You'd figure you wouldn't need to make shit up if Trump was so bad already, right?

This was part of Trumps campaign. He has had a goal of allowing private companies take and build on previously protected lands. Things such as defunding the Department of the Interior, so that we can no long take care of national park lands. The park lands would then revert back to the states so they can be sold. This is yet another example of him attempting to allow private companies to build on protected lands.

They "hate clean water"?? For a President that's supposedly doing an endless amount of evil things, the majority of criticisms towards him consist of this same type of absurd and whiny hyperbole. You'd figure you wouldn't need to make shit up if Trump was so bad already, right?
83 Enviromental rules rolled back. His actions shows he is willing to help out corporations, by sacrificing our planet. The EPA has going as far and doctoring data. They wont address global warming. So no it not hyberbole.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/climate/trump-environment-rollbacks.html

rip spotted owl. i never got to taste one

“Pathetic animals looked disgusting, nipples protruding, dying in the capital. Very disrespectful.”

<TheDonald>

This was part of Trumps campaign. He has had a goal of allowing private companies take and build on previously protected lands. Things such as defunding the Department of the Interior, so that we can no long take care of national park lands. The park lands would then revert back to the states so they can be sold. This is yet another example of him attempting to allow private companies to build on protected lands.

It's fucking infuriating how he sold out the environment to the oil and coal lobbyists to make rich people richer.

Man of the people tho!

The difference between Democrats and Republicans on wildlife protection is one of the main reason I vote Democrat.

Its almost as if every decision he makes when it comes to this stuff goes through the: "Now, what would a complete asshole do" filter

Those endangered species were winning that deal, it was bad for American humans and should have never been signed.

Those endangered species were winning that deal, it was bad for American humans and should have never been signed.

How do you figure it was bad for humans?

I'm old now and don't care about an environment I'm leaving behind when Jesus meets me in the middle of the air.

If they die, they die

People who don't think his environmental policy is a big deal must be very young IMO. I'm only 35 and I can remember a time when I was a kid where because of lax regulations the rivers and other waterways in New England were absolutely disgusting. A hot day in summer you could smell the waste in the river. It has come back in a huge way because of EPA protections. I can't imagine who would be in favor of allowing more pollution to make things cheaper and more convenient for corporations.

I can see if you are in your early 20s and simply don't understand why we have clean water, you just assume it's always been that way but rest assured that is not the case.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/uproar-as-trump-finalizes-major-changes-to-endangered-species-act/

Why does this administration hate the environment. They have rolled back multiple laws, they hate clean water, and love cyanide bombs.
I am afraid my children and their children will live in a toxic shit hole thanks to this administration.
Drain the Swamp, more like turning America into a swamp.
Anyone have this guys phone number?
maxresdefault.jpg
Read the article
What was the change specifically

People who don't think his environmental policy is a big deal must be very young IMO. I'm only 35 and I can remember a time when I was a kid where because of lax regulations the rivers and other waterways in New England were absolutely disgusting. A hot day in summer you could smell the waste in the river. It has come back in a huge way because of EPA protections. I can't imagine who would be in favor of allowing more pollution to make things cheaper and more convenient for corporations.

I can see if you are in your early 20s and simply don't understand why we have clean water, you just assume it's always been that way but rest assured that is not the case.
Our fucking rivers used to catch on fire. Shit, we still spend hundreds of billions a year on healthcare costs due to coal pollution and it used to be much worse. It'd be one thing if this economic growth was shrinking the deficit and we all had crazy wage growth. But instead we are undoing all this environmental progress only to increase the national debt and for weak <2% wage growth while CEOs get richer than ever.

I am angry looking at this story. Ignore climate effects... yeah good luck with that.

Will be hilarious when lawyers try to attribute things to climate to invoke that though... "Yeah so that hurricane wiped out the all the nesting beaches for the endangered sea turtles except in front of our planned resort, but since it was an extreme weather event due to climate change, that can't be used to prevent us from putting high rises"

At least it'll be tied up in court until Trump is out of office.

Endangered species are going to have to invest in some boot straps.

Their free ride is over.

Back