Elections Trump: We have to use military to target radicals and enemy from within

That same Constitution he called for the suspension of?

wow, what a tough call to make—“suspend” the constitution or let the country be destroyed forever. i’m sure the founding fathers would prefer the latter option though.

fortunately we don’t need to confront that choice because everything will be 100% constitutional. thank god.

You realize these kinds of things only play to the most emotional or stupid people, right? This tactic of misunderstanding intent in attempt to demonize is over, it's been abused so much only the most infected keep it up or see any value in it. You've damaged your own cause by being so myopic...

HOLY FUCK

I had only glazed over the quote. This old sick deranged bastard actually called on using the military against American citizens. American Citizens.

Holy fuck!

We went from unprecedentedly un-presidential for "grabbing women the pussy"

to-

Using the military against Americans

Striaght out of the fascist, dictator, Nazi playbook.

Republicans are right, he is a straight up threat to the country at this point.

nope. he mentioned the military as one method of removing enemies from within, many of whom are foreign invaders. now, as for those enemies who are “marxist, leftist, and communist americans,” there may be some debate about whether their removal should be handled by military or federal law enforcement. that’s fine. we’ll have to look at the specific domestic enemies involved, and the extent to which they conspired with foreign enemies harm the usa.

when it comes to removing the enemy from within, my stance is that it should be safe, legal, and permanent. that said, if trump illegally prevents our country from being destroyed by our enemies… well that’s just too far. can’t have that.
Immigrants, even illegal Immigrants are not foreign invaders.

There is no debate on how to remove Americans who hold a political belief aligned with Marxism or communism. Doing so would be unconstitutional.

Immigrants, even illegal Immigrants are not foreign invaders.

There is no debate on how to remove Americans who hold a political belief aligned with Marxism or communism. Doing so would be unconstitutional.

yes they are, yes there is, and i don’t give a shit. cry on it.

This interview is more reflective of her terrible and borderline criminal career. You're just looking at what positions she's held in a vacuum without considering how she terribly failed in all of those positions.

Cliffs, please.

I, like many others, won't watch a 2 hour interview with Tucker.

yes they are, yes there is, and i don’t give a shit. cry on it.
1. Prove it.

2. Amongst hero’s of intellect such as yourself, I now have no doubt.

3. If you don’t give a shit that president doesn’t follow the constitution then you’re an enemy of the United States of America. Keep your eyes out for either the us military or local police (the debate is still on) who will come round you up shortly, traitor.

1. Prove it.

2. Amongst hero’s of intellect such as yourself, I now have no doubt.

3. If you don’t give a shit that president doesn’t follow the constitution then you’re an enemy of the United States of America. Keep your eyes out for either the us military or local police (the debate is still on) who will come round you up shortly, traitor.

1. watch

2. watch

3. seethe harder

So, can you answer my question? Do you agree or disagree that she is, in a vacuum all by herself without drawing a comparison, a poor choice for POTUS?

I think theyre both terrible, for different reasons. I honestly don't even care enough about either of them to draw some sort of barometer about it. Now, as I've stated before on the forum, I'm definitely right leaning. I can't avoid an inherent bias in that. 4 years of Trump policy is more appealing to me than 4 years of Harris policy. Just like I'm sure the inverse is true for a lot of people. This isnt me measuring them against each other as equivalent, I'm just acknowledging what I see as the practical reality.

But I go back and forth on both of them for different reasons. Trump is uniquely divisive, I can acknowledge that. Even if he wins, I dont know what's gonna happen because he's just gonna get absolutely stonewalled constantly and he wont be able to accomplish anything , even if his idea is good (unless he wins big, which I dont see happening). But a vote for Harris isn't a vote for Harris, it's for the dems to be running the show through a marionette puppet. I'm not big on that either.

It's a shit race between two turds.
no. there is nothing remotely close in Kamala that makes her even on the same level as the villainous trump. our conversation about trump being far far worse is about the thing he does again and again. he says terrible divisive hateful things to tear people apart and troll the left. he just did it saying we should use the military against us citizens.

his words are divisive and dangerous and reckless and unfit for a president to utter.

let me guess... you are going to pretend he did not say what he just said?

you guy are hacks.

You realize these kinds of things only play to the most emotional or stupid people, right? This tactic of misunderstanding intent in attempt to demonize is over, it's been abused so much only the most infected keep it up or see any value in it. You've damaged your own cause by being so myopic...
what is being intentionally misunderstood here though? I agree that the left often allows themselves to be intentionally trolled by trump practicing double speak but this is not one of those cases.

here trump really did suggest using the military not on illegal migrants but on us citizens. only a liar would pretend otherwise.

Back